Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Have you seen Tinder Swindler documentary?

ScandinaviaCel

ScandinaviaCel

Recruit
★★★
Big life fuel when the roasties cry, haha, feel good moment! I didn't see the whole thing, just want wanted to know how they got scammed. 100s of thousands of dollars worth.
But then i found out they start crying, as if these cunts have feelings, fucking foids.
Crying, then at the end the whore still on tinder, 1000+ matches. 1000+ matches and still single, wtf is wrong with these fucks? waiting for a rich russian prince to marry them. holes have skyrocketed in value.

it's finished for scandinaviacels. at least neetmaxxing is decent here.

You can't be conned unless you have a vulnerability. In this case, it was the women's greed for status and lust for Chad. In other words, a natural market correction.

this article has been featured in so many countries news main stories (in a feminist light)

this article has been featured in so many countries news main stories (in a feminist light)
yeah, as if the holes have no accountability. Instead of choosing a local guy they see irl, which has become haram for western women, they opt to date the whole planet with tinder and the likes. This is seen as healthy and encouraged.
You can't be conned unless you have a vulnerability. In this case, it was the women's greed for status and lust for Chad. In other words, a natural market correction.
all foids can be conned if you're chad. it requires no ingenuity.

Last edited:
That guy is a modern hero!!

I really enjoyed watching these hoes getting out played in their own game. :feelshaha:

I really enjoyed watching these hoes getting out played in their own game. :feelshaha:
yeah, it feels really good when the 1000 matches roastie starts whining and tearing up. haha, always good stuff

Only 4 minutes into it and already some bitch that looks like a pig compares love to Disney cartoons:lul:

Nigga i made a whole thread about it

Dude is a legend

Crying, then at the end the whore still on tinder, 1000+ matches. 1000+ matches and still single, wtf is wrong with these fucks? waiting for a rich russian prince to marry them. holes have skyrocketed in value.

Is that the same foid at the start? I couldn't watch past the first 10 mins as you said, 1000 matches and still single. Generic blonde blue eyed foid that believes she's 'not like other girls' because she works in IT lmfao probably shit at her job but in that sector she doesn't need to be because her SMV there is infinitely higher (full of ugly men). Also JFL the whole Disney Princess syndrome unironically; you can't even make this shit up.

People at my work have talked about it as if there's some deep and complex shit to be understood from the film but it's a case of water is wet for us.

i absolutely despise all women, tinder swindler would be the fantastic career path for me if i weren't an absolute piece of clown with autism and recessed jaw

He only served 5 months,this man was sent by God!

Is that the same foid at the start? I couldn't watch past the first 10 mins as you said, 1000 matches and still single. Generic blonde blue eyed foid that believes she's 'not like other girls' because she works in IT lmfao probably shit at her job but in that sector she doesn't need to be because her SMV there is infinitely higher (full of ugly men). Also JFL the whole Disney Princess syndrome unironically; you can't even make this shit up.

People at my work have talked about it as if there's some deep and complex shit to be understood from the film but it's a case of water is wet for us.
enraging to think that foids only have to study IT to be regarded as "special". like wtf, the IT chicks in my uni are some of the most dumb and also think they are best and smart, special. fuck off, go study kitchen stuff!

fucking even my damn bank is spamming me with ads! "#SheInvests", like wtf, how embarrassing man. if i was a woman it would be absolutely embarrassing to see shit like that. like, is your gender inferior or something? you have all the fucking rights and privileges that a human can possibly have.
fagget world! but no, they have absolutely no honor anymore, fuck 100 chads, no problem, femenism!

and uni spamming me with research on why womens dont study science. because it aint for them ffs. and also infesting gaming communities. getting tired of the garbage.

Big life fuel when the roasties cry, haha, feel good moment! I didn't see the whole thing, just want wanted to know how they got scammed. 100s of thousands of dollars worth.
But then i found out they start crying, as if these cunts have feelings, fucking foids.

it's finished for scandinaviacels. at least neetmaxxing is decent here.

I've watched it.

Also, 32% of foids in the USA are in an abusive relationship currently, being beaten, berated and mistreated.

Funny how their personality detector works, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back