Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have you seen this man?! If so, report him to the authorities.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran

View: https://youtu.be/kdKS76q65uc?si=g9EqxQTVHKquLHL8

You know, this generic white boy with his generic ye ye ass mullet haircut? The "i will always side with the modern foid opinions and validate her stupid opinions in a desperate hope to get laid" guy?!

What factory produces this "people"? And how do we blow it up?!

And wth every white mangina soyboy faggot is adopting this style? Are they a hivemind too? Like foids? Dont need to answer me. I already know.

Imagine giving a shit

The fag who made this video probably wears table clothes and boots thinking he is masculine

What a catty, foidy thing to whine about

Imagine giving a shit

The fag who made this video probably wears table clothes and boots thinking he is masculine

Insecure fags in the comment section, all because of some hair jfl

Imagine giving a shit

Its food for thought.

Also imagine whining about somebody else's perception of some copy pasted retarded fucks that no one likes and actually siding with them weirdos.

Couldnt be me...

You know, this generic white boy with his generic ye ye ass mullet haircut? The "i will always side with the modern foid opinions and validate her stupid opinions in a desperate hope to get laid" guy?!

And wth every white mangina soyboy faggot is adopting this style? Are they a hivemind too? Like foids? Dont need to answer me. I already know.

I have pedo stache, and shit mullet. But unintentional jfl

Its food for thought.

Also imagine whining about somebody else's perception of some copy pasted retarded fucks that no one likes and actually siding with them weirdos.

Couldnt be me...
He is whining about the hair itself, not the soy fags for being soy fags

Its all retarded

It’s almost as if cultural Marxism is real and happening but it’s not being brought up

The soy phenotype is evolving in real time. The original look has a failo now so they have to escape the negative connotations.

First step:
Stop believing stupid lazy video "essays." It's horse shit clickbait.
Step 2
????

Step 3:
Get some pizza and a coke and chill out on the couch it's joever.

sub- 8 beta orbiter club, this are the niggers constantly hounding everyone calling them misogynist, but they also rape women sometimes so they ain't all bad :feelsYall:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back