Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Have you reached the point where even if a foid asked you out you would reject her?

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
I think I'd still be in self-denial. Even if a foid was interested in me and did the unthinkable and asked me out, I think I wouldn't take up the offer. I'm not just basing this on the fact I've never had a gf but more on the fact that throughout my life I've been 'invited' to events and social gathering and something in me just shies away from the whole situation or makes excuses. It's like I crave friendship and companionship but when the opportunity presents itself I reject it.

Last edited:
Nah I'd say yes provided she wasn't obese.

Now. After years of hikikomoring dont know even would go out if femoid invited. Unless she very potential cute adorable loli, or hot flirty stasy thot

Depends who and how she asks me out. If some girl i just met asks me out i would say no because there is a 99% chance shes pranking me. No girl falls in love with an incel that fast

I'm 100% sure that paranoia about being robbed or manipulated would kick in.

If i got asked out id be expecting her to lead me into an alleyway to get me stabbed by a bunch of thugs

I'd be as defensive as a Stacy at a nightclub against an onslaught of betas and sub8s, if on the once-in-a-cosmic-lifetime chance that some foid did the unthinkable.
I'm 100% sure that paranoia about being robbed or manipulated would kick in.
If i got asked out id be expecting her to lead me into an alleyway to get me stabbed by a bunch of thugs

Have you reached the point where even if a foid asked you out you would reject her?
I did this when I was 13-15 because I thought the girl (there was only one) was mocking me and my social status which was abysmal would decrease further if I fell for it which was probably true. I declared complete celibacy 3 years ago too and became a real volcel; I leave the women to the rest of you now.

If the foid asked me out in a drunken low-effort way, I would assume she's trolling. If she basically did something I used to do, which is write a simpy, borderline-stalker paragraph that is tailored to who I am as an individual, then I would assume she is taking the courtship seriously, and I would oblige.

Depends who and how she asks me out. If some girl i just met asks me out i would say no because there is a 99% chance shes pranking me. No girl falls in love with an incel that fast
exactly my thinking, they either want to steal from you, sell you some bullshit or take advantage of you in some other way

I would go, but I would expect a prank or crime of some kind and be very guarded. Most definitely wouldn't follow her anywhere there weren't a lot of people

Get her number and get nude pictures of her before meeting again somewhere public.

The years of isolation, I don't even know how to talk to people on a basic level. I would be paralyzed by doubt, constantly second guessing myself, am I getting played, etc.

This thread is cope. If a foid were to ask us out it would have happened already. Chad males loose their virginity at 17 at the LATEST.

Coping mechanism. You'd accept in a heartbeat, but you know it will never happen.

Yes I would reject her because I know it's not genuine and she wnats something from me or is trying to make fun of me.