Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you picked a suicide method yet?

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
I will set myself on fire when I decide to go. I've always wanted a painful death. Fuck that peaceful bullshit. I might even broadcast it live. We must start a mass suicide movement,

Probably shotgun or something. I've been living day to day for a good long while now.

Car chase with crash maybe. I was thinking more of an outlandish suicide, one that’d stick in the minds of everyone. Suicide via flying hang glider into airplane.

Good method wish I was good at designing things, when I do it I don't want to fuck up in the slightest. The moment I fail I will not have the opportunity to die for a very long time and will live in agony.

rope, a true classic

i have a handgun and have thought about streaming it but its hard to do it anonymously.

Car chase with crash maybe. I was thinking more of an outlandish suicide, one that’d stick in the minds of everyone. Suicide via flying hang glider into airplane.
That would be epic. Too bad we don't have guns in my country, otherwise I would kill everyone inside a shopping mall and then shoot myself. Christmas, normans' favorite holiday would be perfect. Someone should carry this out in the US in my memory.

You should do it. You'll be dead... who cares if you show your face
i'll be dead yeah but i don't want my family to be associated with the crap i post here, people might start calling them and harass them

Straight razor across the throat or in a hail of bullets from the authorities. Depends on my mood that day.

Carbon Monoxide Poisioning but the more likely of what i shall die from is drowning i am highly convinced

Yes,I planed mine out.

Is going ER out fashion all of a sudden? Kek

LDAR until death.

I hope the day will never come but I would pay for euthanasia somewhere

I'm a wuss so peaceful bullshit for me. I have sulphuric 98% and formic 85% acid to generate CO.
I've got 1L of each. (can only really use half the formic with that)

I'm a wuss so peaceful bullshit for me. I have sulphuric 98% and formic 85% acid to generate CO.
I've got 1L of each. (can only really use half the formic with that)
May i ask how you obtained those items / you dont have to answer / and does it hurt to die using those items/SuicideMethod

Maybe one of those cool contraptions in 1980s films like Ferris Bueller--kind of like the game Mouse Trap-not sure what these are called really.

It's an entire sequence, dominos falling type of effect, that ends up doing a simple thing like just turning an alarm clock off. I'm sure this is a type of trope, just not sure what it's called. This old reese's commercial is sort of getting at what I'm talking about, but more elaborate than this, this is basically just using reese's as Dominos:

edit, this is what I was looking for:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RubeGoldbergDevice?from=Main.RubeGoldbergContraption

Last edited:
May i ask how you obtained those items / you dont have to answer / and does it hurt to die using those items/SuicideMethod
The sulphuric acid was sold as drain opener in a DIY store in my country. Formic acid is normally used for bee-keeping and I purchased it online from a Dutch store. CO is a peaceful sui method where you fall asleep and never wake up again.

Alternative, in case circumstances change: duster from a baloon with rope.

drink so much alcohol in one go i die, only a few more years to go.