Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Have you noticed that every girl out there who says she's lonely actually has a boyfriend?

Simp

Simp

Recruit
"I don't have friends, I only have my boyfriend. I'm very lonely."
LOL

It must be so hard for them, right?
Women will never understand male loneliness, they always have a boyfriend to care for them.

Why bother living when you can't get atleast 300+ orbiters that will give you money just for breathing

Women cant be lonely, men will always be interested.

Women will never suffer or feel true pain.

when a girl is fucking only 2 chads at the same time instead of 5 she'll post song lyrics on social media 5 times a day about being lonely

I've noticed more that don't have one because they're too busy trying every pony-boner on the gilded cock carousel first.

And every normalfag loves to screech how they don't have friends without ever actually knowing what it's like. "OMG none of my friends are, like, real friends! I just wanna drink bleach and die! LOL #memes"

Lol just look at social anxiety forum. That shit is a mine with "muh female depression" btw i have a boyfriend teehee

Their version of "loneliness" or "depression" is very different from the male ones. They whine about it all the time though because they know some whiteknight beta cucks will give them the attention and validation they need so much.

i hav socul anxiety gais :( at least my bf is helping me thru it

im so ugly too omg #lonely even tho i hav constantly received male attentn but nonchads DO NOT COUNT

Literally every time. "I'm so lonely."

How many guys are writing you right now?

"4"

"But they're not HERE in my bed"

fucking die.

getting a bf for a woman is literally no more difficult than ordering a pizza online.

Not to mention they are literally getting flooded with text and social media messages from not just beta orbiters, but all their girl friends as well. Just LOL at women being lonely while their phones get blown up every 5 seconds with validation. They really are just like big children

Bull shit!

You forgot the fat girls!
There’s men out there with fat fetish, lol if you think fat girls are lonely.

Women are entitled whores. Nothing is ever enough for them.

That's her cue that she's hiring more orbiters.

girls can't be lonely. girls CANNOT be lonely.