Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you noticed how over involved grand mother's are nowadays?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I have noticed how a lot of children nowadays spend half their time at their grandmother's house and you often see grandmother's with their grandchildren when you go out shopping.
Maybe it is something to do with Gen X and Millennial mother's. These are the same people who hate on many incels for not "adulting" yet they can't raise their children without their mothers help.

When I was young we only saw our grandparents on a sunday afternoon.

Millenial moms are severe psychopaths. I fear the next wave of zoomers will be even worse than the current Tiktok fags that plague this earth. :feelshaha:

These are the same people who hate on many incels for not "adulting"
Single mothers are terrible. Their children are going to be future incels, mark my words.

Millenial moms are severe psychopaths. I fear the next wave of zoomers will be even worse than the current Tiktok fags that plague this earth. :feelshaha:
I wonder what could be worse than TikTokers. Scares me to imagine.

All this could have been avoided if all these nutjobs would STOP HAVING CHILDREN:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsthink:

also by not having children Blackpilling can decrease.

Maybe it cause of Covid times:feelsjuice: but I don’t really think that, people are less likely to see their grandparents now more than ever tbh

White grandmothers raising mulatto grandchildren is more common. Grandmothers time and money spent being over involved, looks foolish to an outsider. It all because of luv, even though the grandchildren don’t resemble her.

Maybe it cause of Covid times:feelsjuice: but I don’t really think that, people are less likely to see their grandparents now more than ever tbh
My 10yo nephew basically lives at his grandmothers house, on his other side of the family. His grandmother even sold her house to move nearer to them.