Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you noticed how normies always have each other's back in regards to dating among them but incels should "man up" / "do without"?

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
When a normie becomes single, his peers immediately try to hook him up with some girl they know who also happen to be single.

When an incel comes up to his normie """friends""" telling he is feeling lonely and would like to date someone, a series of mental gymnastics begin. Telling him he should "stop feeling desperate", that he should "work on himself" (without providing any further meaningful advices), that he should aim for "low tier women to get some experience" etc. They never try to hook him up with mutual friends like they do with normie men and women. It's like they openly admit the guy has no place in the world, that he is beyond saving etc. They never even provide meaningful looksmaxing advices, for that matter.

From that perspective, it's not surprising at all some guys feel disgruntled by society, becomes a misanthrope, thinks about "going ER' etc.

To any normies reading this, for fuck's sake, start treating your incel friends as your equals (human beings) for once. Do to him exactly what you would do to your chad and chadlite friends, even if that means you are setting up the guy to failure (the sooner someone gets blackpilled the better).

If you are of the world, the world will love you. Else it will hate you

When an incel comes up to his normie """friends""" telling he is feeling lonely and would like to date someone, a series of mental gymnastics begin. Telling him he should "stop feeling desperate", that he should "work on himself" (without providing any further meaningful advices), that he should aim for "low tier women to get some experience" etc. They never try to hook him up with mutual friends like they do with normie men and women. It's like they openly admit the guy has no place in the world, that he is beyond saving etc. They never even provide meaningful looksmaxing advices, for that matter.
It's to keep you trapped in the maze with others like you. Forever chasing cheese that isn't there and keeping soyciety afloat for Chads bastard bonobo spawn.
To any normies reading this, for fuck's sake, start treating your incel friends as your equals (human beings) for once. Do to him exactly what you would do to your chad and chadlite friends, even if that means you are setting up the guy to failure (the sooner someone gets blackpilled the better).
Their response will be: "But who will support soyciety then?:soy: If you become blackpilled you won't work!:soy:"

Last edited:
I think normies set up their unattractive friends with a woman just to see them fail, and get a cheap laugh out of it.

tbh its super frustrating how most low tier guys are never introduced to women through friends when its one of the main places people find dates in the first place. It feels like as a low tier guy you are always pushed to some other area where they will basically just send you back somewhere else.

"oh you want to date your female friend? you pig! You clearly aren't friends if you want to fuck her. If you want a girl to fuck go to a club" *goes to club* "ew I don't want to fuck you (ill take the free drink though teehee) If you want to get a gf don't come here you dork go to bookclub or something" *goes to group activity* "ew you creep! Women are here to do an activity and just relax, not get fucked. why don't you try being friends with them first and then look into dating" *rinse and repeat in an endless cycle of being told to look for a gf somewhere else*

of course this is all bullshit since good looking men can get a gf in any environment and normies will usually be guided into getting with their looksmatch in some way in whatever group they are in.

I think normies set up their unattractive friends with a woman just to see them fail, and get a cheap laugh out of it.

I rarely see this happening.

Normies only tried setting me up with a girl ONCE (it was an unattractive landwhale, but beggars can't be choosers so I accepted it back then)

I obviously failed miserably as she rejected me and humiliated me in front of the entire school.

I rarely see this happening.

Normies only tried setting me up with a girl ONCE (it was an unattractive landwhale, but beggars can't be choosers so I accepted it back then)

I obviously failed miserably as she rejected me and humiliated me in front of the entire school.
I don't even know how I can get hard to that, so you're a trooper.

tbh its super frustrating how most low tier guys are never introduced to women through friends when its one of the main places people find dates in the first place. It feels like as a low tier guy you are always pushed to some other area where they will basically just send you back somewhere else.

"oh you want to date your female friend? you pig! You clearly aren't friends if you want to fuck her. If you want a girl to fuck go to a club" *goes to club* "ew I don't want to fuck you (ill take the free drink though teehee) If you want to get a gf don't come here you dork go to bookclub or something" *goes to group activity* "ew you creep! Women are here to do an activity and just relax, not get fucked. why don't you try being friends with them first and then look into dating" *rinse and repeat in an endless cycle of being told to look for a gf somewhere else*

of course this is all bullshit since good looking men can get a gf in any environment and normies will usually be guided into getting with their looksmatch in some way in whatever group they are in.
There really is no winning as a sub5 male. It's always your fault, somehow, no matter what you do or how hard you try.

They don't want to offend your feelings that's why they say all those stuff

1245px I0wc0x7xfzv21

They don't want to offend your feelings that's why they say all those stuff
At very least they should be honest and straight up tell the guy he is ugly and he should either give up or make aggressive plastic surgeries and physical improvements plus wealthmaxing to make up for his low SMV, before considering trying anything with women. It's better than delivering shitty useless cope advices that will lead to nowhere.

The more apparent the blackpill becomes, people should be more upfront and shameless regarding the importance of looks and how women overvalue it.

At very least they should be honest and straight up tell the guy he is ugly and he should either give up or make aggressive plastic surgeries and physical improvements plus wealthmaxing to make up for his low SMV, before considering trying anything with women. It's better than delivering shitty useless cope advices that will lead to nowhere.

The more apparent the blackpill becomes, people should be more upfront and shameless regarding the importance of looks and how women overvalue it.
I think we're heading in this direction. Women are eventually gonna realize the cat is out of the bag and ain't going back in, and honesty is safer for them than white lies. A big part of why they continue selling us this "looks aren't important" bullshit is because they're afraid. They know they won't be able to run their betabux scams anymore. There are even some women who actually believe men would systematically kill and enslave them if they realized women are only sexually attracted to the same ~35% of guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back