Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you noticed how foids stop talking to their normie friends for no reason?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
That's something I've noticed in the behaviour of those creatures. Usually, a couple of friends, normie and foid, are always together hanging out and having fun. So much that people think they're dating. But then, out of the blue they're not friends anymore and usually, it's the guy who tries to continue being friends but the foid absolutely ignores him. I've seen it happend a lot. They guys always look so sad and miserable while the foids just move to another group of friends. I really don't understand the dynamics there, other than the fact that foids are cold hearted bitches who deserve eternal torment in hell.

goy tried to hit on her prob

I have seen normie men and foids being friends at work and talking all the time and then now they never talk to each other. Odd. Also saw this semi-autist guy that talked to/hit on this one cute girl with a nice body all the time and then later they don't talk anymore and he has this 24/7 irritated looking face lol. I later see that she dates some social proofed normie at work.
goy tried to hit on her prob
Probably it.

foids are parasites,once they'redone exploiting one guy/group they move onto the next

They are nothing but emotional tampons for them.

I had few failed normalfag ''friends'' so I can't be certain about that one. One thing thought I remember some foidlet slandered and gossiped for the sole purpose of making a foid leave her boyfriend :foidSoy:

That's something I've noticed in the behaviour of those creatures. Usually, a couple of friends, normie and foid, are always together hanging out and having fun. So much that people think they're dating. But then, out of the blue they're not friends anymore and usually, it's the guy who tries to continue being friends but the foid absolutely ignores him. I've seen it happend a lot. They guys always look so sad and miserable while the foids just move to another group of friends. I really don't understand the dynamics there, other than the fact that foids are cold hearted bitches who deserve eternal torment in hell.
Women can move on from groups of friends without no problems. Even more if they have status. But this is caused since those normies no longer provide any benefits for those women. That's the only reason why women have friendship with no Chads

Once they've served there purpose disregard them like a piece of trash typical of foids but I have no sympathy for those normies as they set themselves up to be used like that.