Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you hit your mothers?

• Thread starter Incel Constantine
  • Start date
Incel Constantine

Incel Constantine

Banned
-
[UWSL][UWSL]I've hit my mother several times it was so good to extravate anger.[/UWSL] [UWSL]I recommend you do the same. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]My dream is to beat my brother to death because he humiliated me several times. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]A day I do that. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

Nope, the consequences would be severe for doing that.

No and I don't want to

[UWSL][UWSL]I've hit my mother several times it was so good to extravate anger.[/UWSL] [UWSL]I recommend you do the same. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

It'd be much better, of-course, to defend yourself from a young Mulatta hole rather than precious Wagoner mother.

I'd never hit N.W!

[UWSL][UWSL]I wanted to create the courage to hit my father too. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

No i will never hit her no matter how much i hate her i will never do this

I'd rather hit someone outside my family
[UWSL][UWSL]For me the family is the greatest cancer in society, my family has done much more bad to me than anyone strange.[/UWSL] [UWSL]The whole family to be killed and forgetful (in Skyrim with a gore mod).[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Last edited:
Getting my ass beat by everyone and getting the cops called on me, and then getting kicked out of the house.
[UWSL][UWSL]Not if you live alone with just your mother. :feelsthink:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]For me the family is the greatest cancer in society, my family has done much more to me than anyone strange.[/UWSL] [UWSL]The whole family to be killed and forgetful (in Skyrim with a gore mod).[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Sorry to hear that, family is supposed to be something good :fuk:

[UWSL][UWSL]For me the family is the greatest cancer in society, my family has done much more to me than anyone strange.[/UWSL] [UWSL]The whole family to be killed and forgetful (in Skyrim with a gore mod).[/UWSL][/UWSL]

I'll gather my Ki bullets and pretend as though I am wrong while I shoot them to death in DBZ: Kakarot.

Getting my ass beat by everyone and getting the cops called on me, and then getting kicked out of the house.
[UWSL][UWSL]I'm the only based here, I've hit my mother several times and I've never been arrested or someone wanted to hit me, thinking well I was very crazy in the teens I miss the I was ...[/UWSL][/UWSL]

if she's abusive you're right, but if she treats you well you are just dumb honestly

[UWSL][UWSL]Not if you live alone with just your mother. :feelsthink:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Mother was, unfortunately, separated from Larry in childhood. She grew up with little Wagoner influence.

1 Larry1

1 Larry

She was cruelly told, by her stepfather, that he was never related to her in any way.

$0.50 has been deposited into your account

Because she'll say: "IKA-SAMA STOP HITTING ME!" And then everyone in the house and even my neighbors might get involved.

You know, my older half-cousin threw a bucket at our elderly great-aunt.

She also did this:

Allow me to empathize once again:

She also kicked our seven-year-old cousin in the abdomen due to frustration.

BPD and bipolar are the given excuses.

When I last saw them, over four years ago, they seemed to dislike me.

"We didn't want to see you. Granny told us to help you." - They also kept whining and complaining.

The creature lied about me "spilling cake batter"(Her older sister threw it at me) after I tried to help them, as Mother instructed me to do.

I overheard them from upstairs. I was supposed to leave.

Cool. My half-cousins threw cake batter at me when I tried to aid them with a recipe, as Mother instructed.

I overheard them lying to step-grandfather.

[UWSL]I recommend you do the same. [/UWSL]
As much as i'd like to do it considering how bad that pos scum treated me growing up,i don't wanna get locked in a cage for getting revenge.
The best legal revenge is to not talk to that scum toilet at all and never ever help her no matter the situation.
N

she punched me in the eye

i couldn't see

in a fit rage i called her a bitch

she came at me

i punched her in the jaw

she swung back

i kept blocking and countering she gave up

she called my father he didn't do shit

Young Child:
Yes. Mother suffers from narcolepsy and would grab me if I woke her up by dropping items while fidgeting. This meant being grabbed very forcefully by the neck and having the item repeatedly shoved in my face to demonstrate the embarrassment she would have if someone saw me doing it.

My father would hit me if I didn't get dressed quickly enough. He also told me I was shameful for having so much anxiety.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

Adolescent:

She was dozing off...I tried to grab her glasses to help her. She thought I hit her and pinned me to the floor until my grandparents arrived, telling them I tried to harm her. That was the only occasion in which I made willful eye contact with my maternal grandmother.

I was sixteen, and had recently left group therapy. I was anxious and depressed...I decided to see how I would feel about harming Mother, and decided to take scissors and start lightly poking her. I wrapped my legs and arms around her neck and shoulders. I tried to destroy my photo collection, but she took them away.

No. That's fucked up, OP

No but she hit me many times

[UWSL][UWSL]I wanted to create the courage to hit my father so much. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I wanted to create the courage to hit my father so much. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

I see.

Years ago, I fought with Mother by simply grasping her face with my hands and pushing on it to represent my memories. I took note of her reddish bruises as I started slapping her repeatedly and yelling in her face. I made sure to match her facial expressions.

I also pelted her with garbage.

Last edited:
Years ago, I fought with Mother by simply grasping her face with my hands and pushing on it to represent my memories. I took note of her reddish bruises as I started slapping her repeatedly and yelling in her face. I made sure to match her facial expressions.

Addition:

I also pulled her off my sofa, and shoved her out of my room, after throwing her phone outside.

Addition:

I also pulled her off my sofa, and shoved her out of my room, after throwing her phone outside.

I believe I asked her repeatedly to return something she stole - She refused, so I simply...

Also I don't think I want to. She frustrates me sometimes but no where near that degree.

Lol this is like that white kid trying to convince his black friend to shout back at his mother "cmon bro,just tell her to stfu,I do it all the time"