Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you heard about the San Ysidro Mcdonald's massacre?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
san-ysidro-mcdonalds-shooting1_.jpg

It's one of the most forgotten mass shootings of american history, maybe because in the 80s going ER wasn't as common as it is now kek. The killer was a survivalist conspiracy theorist non-incel (was norwooding but had a wife) alleged Vietnam veteran, entered a Mcdonald's near the border with Mexico and killed 20 people and wounded 19, then killed himself. He used an uzi, a shotgun and a pistol.

Ah, back when mass shootings weren't staged by the government. Good times.

Back when you could still own full auto firearms.
More gun bans = more mass shootings

Yes, I throw it around a lot when I talk about the hypocrisy of how if a guy shoots up a McDonalds or crashes his plane into an office building, he's "troubled." He needs our understanding. But if ONE dude calls himself an incel and takes a life, he must be a terrorist. Not troubled. And everyone who calls themselves an incel must be equally capable of murder as that one guy.

Despite being married and had two children he was an antisocial loner who beat his wife on regular basis. Hated people and society. Hated everyone and everything and had an attitude problem. His family asked him were was going before the massacre took place and James replied back : "Hunting humans" and that "Society had it's chance". He killed even pregnant women and toddlers during the carnage, families who protected their loved ones were executed on spot by him.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

san-ysidro-mcdonalds-shooting1_.jpg

It's one of the most forgotten mass shootings of american history, maybe because in the 80s going ER wasn't as common as it is now kek. The killer was a survivalist conspiracy theorist non-incel (was norwooding but had a wife) alleged Vietnam veteran, entered a Mcdonald's near the border with Mexico and killed 20 people and wounded 19, then killed himself. He used an uzi, a shotgun and a pistol.
This is why customer satisfaction is important.

Based and Nigerundayo-pilled

Yes, I throw it around a lot when I talk about the hypocrisy of how if a guy shoots up a McDonalds or crashes his plane into an office building, he's "troubled." He needs our understanding. But if ONE dude calls himself an incel and takes a life, he must be a terrorist. Not troubled. And everyone who calls themselves an incel must be equally capable of murder as that one guy.

This is interesting. But I think it may also be a time thing. At least in the US I think the push by the media has been disguising our mental health crisis as a gun crisis (I forget who said that, but it’s not my quote.)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back