Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introduce you our saint: ST Redskin

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Jeffrey James Weise (August 8, 1988 – March 21, 2005) was an American teenage mass murderer and spree killer, who was a student at Red Lake Senior High School in Red Lake, Minnesota, located on the reservation of the Ojibwe people. He murdered nine people in a shooting spree on March 21, 2005. He killed his grandfather and his grandfather's companion before going to the reservation high school, where he murdered seven more people and wounded five others. He committed suicide before being captured by police.

Weise struggled in school due to frequent relocations, bullying, disruptions in his personal life and truancy. In May and June 2004, Weise tried twice to commit suicide and was briefly hospitalized. He was under treatment for depression, and had been prescribed Prozac as an anti-depressant. His case revived the public discussion about the use of Prozac for children and adolescents; the US Food and Drug Administration had published a warning about it in October 2004 as a factor in increased suicides and violence among youths.

Me_and_my_hand_gun_by_efilvega.png

In his childhood, he was bullied and abused by his mother. Online, Jeff detailed some of the abuse he received-

My mom used to abuse me alot when I was little. She would hit me with anything she could get her hands on, she used to drink excessively too. She would tell me I was a mistake, and she would say so many things that its hard to deal with them or think of them without crying.

Jeff, being from outside of the close-minded, close-knit community, naturally faced opposition and alienation from the residents; especially the youth. This persecution only went on to increase significantly with the flow of time and his development of more macabre interests. Due to his unconventional interests, such as Goth culture, he suffered from intense bullying from his peers.

Before moving to Red Lake, Jeff attended Pearson Elementary School from Kindergarten to Fourth Grade, and Bluff Creek Elementary School in fifth grade. He attended Red Lake Middle School from the 6th to the 8th grades. However, he managed to flunk 8th grade in 2001, due to significant truancy and horrible grades. The school forced him into a Special education program, the "Learning Center". This fact caused a significant amount of bullying for the boy. A woman named Mary Sumner recalled seeing children beat up Jeff Weise outside of the middle school on at least six occasions after she picked up a grandchild. "I thought it was sad that he would stand there and take it. He took it out on himself."

Around this time, Jeff started to be bullied to an extreme, which is likely when his homicidal fantasies truly kicked off. He was a heavy alcoholic and stoner, and internet addict during the last few years of his miserable existence

His grandpa asked him about his school life back in 2001, [1] to which Jeff replied, "It's not good. I don't go to the real classes. I go to the alternative school. I'm a year behind. I can't be in regular school because kids are mean to me. They punch me. They trip me. In the aftermath of the massacre, over half a dozen school officials, community members, and tribal employees came out to Jeff's grandmother, stating that Jeff was bullied extensively.

GOING ER

March 21st, 2005 was the day Jeff would finally succeed at suicide- bringing 9 others with him to Hades' realm. Jeff stole a Ruger MK II .22lr pistol, which he used to kill his grandfather as he slept- shooting him twice in the head and ten times in the chest. Somehow, the gunshots didn't alert anyone. Apparently, Jeff had access to this gun for up to a year. Jeff stole a .40 caliber Glock 23, and a generic Remington 870 pump-action shotgun from his grandfather, along with body armor- all common issue tools utilized by American police.

Jeff shot and killed Sigana with two well-placed shots to the skull, whilst she carried laundry up the stairs. He prepared himself for the bloodbath, using the gunbelt to holster the weapons and magazines, and left the house. He stole his grandpa's cop car and then proceeded to drive to the high school, arriving around 2:45 PM (CST). Jeff approached the main entrance, and encountered two unarmed security guards whom manned the metal detectors. Immediately, Jeff shot and killed Derrick Brun, but the other security guard was able to escape. Unchallenged, Jeff entered the school, ready to get the High Score.

During the final level of the game, Weise entered the school, knowing that he had precious little time to do his sick deed. He walked through the red painted walls and lockers, peering through classroom windows and opening fire, until he found his way to an English Room. It is here that he immediately opened fire on the students, managing to score 3 headshots. The teacher, 62 year old Mrs. Rogers, cried out for god- "God be with us...", which prompted Jeff to execute her. Notably, he copied off the Columbine killer, Dylan Klebold, by asking one of his victims "Do you believe in god?". Like with Columbine, conflicting reports exist in which a student answers yes and is killed, or a student answers no and gets ignored.

A student, Ashley Lajeunesse, was sheltered by Chase Lussier, a boy murdered by Weise. One of the students, Jeffery May, shanked Weise with a pencil, which was able to divert enough time for other students to escape. Jeff May was shot in the face but miraculously survived (albeit with a huge facial scar), and went on to become a national hero.[4] He would receive hundreds of thousands of dollars which attracted new "friends", but when the money ran out, he was left a heartbroken man. Alica White, one of the fatalities, was a girl he was in love with, and planned to marry.

Survivors noted that Weise had an eerie smile on his face during the rapage. After several minutes of turning the classroom into his personal execution chamber, Jeff returned to the main entrance at 2:52 PM. He was spraying bullets randomly, but spotted students staring him down through the winder of a Biology class, where he spotted two people, one of whom was a good friend, Carter Hart. Jeff smiled at hart, but scowed at thumder, firing a round at him and grazing his hip.

A student rushed to keep the door locked, but Weise continued to fire at the lock, unable to break it. Note: Most locks are designed to be bullet resistant- only specialized shotguns can break locks. As students fled, the rebel yelled "Run! He's coming! Just FUCKING RUN!!" He spotted a group of students and opened fire, pwning 2 and getting hit markers on two others.

After 10 minutes, the difficulty was upped from casual to hardcore, when the pigs began to spawn outside of the school and zerg rushed it. Weise was caught by two pigs, who shot at him and injured him in the hip and leg for 13 and 16 damage respectively, causing the "Cripple" status aliment, resulting in -1 STR, -3 Agility and -1 Perception. Unable to find any Stimpaks on him, Jeff bitched out and went back to the classroom he turned into a bloodbath, and tried (but failed) at the [50 Speech] check- screaming how he had hostages. Sadly, he didn't injure any more students, but chose to bitch out and escaped to a vacant classroom, where he ragequit the game by putting his shotgun under his chin and emulating Kurt Cobain. Game over.

This is a jewel of writing, man. The references to Fallout were amazingly put. :feelshaha:

He has been certainly more effective than Elliot, no doubt. The take home message is clear, bullying can have disastrous consequences, yet (((they))) don't anything to prevent it. This was absolutely preventable, at least to a degree. It can never be overstated the importance of looks, they really make or break a man. It's passed some time since then and social environment worsened by a lot, this doesn't bode well for the future.

Another asian.Maybe ricecels aren't that low T after all :dafuckfeels:

Inb4 "free Cuyen, stop banning notable members!"

the social clima is way absurder now , now its only and ONLY superficiality ala Looks and status

ridiculous

grandfather as he slept- shooting him twice in the head and ten times in the chest
Well, thats literally going doomguy, not going ER

Honestly with these ricecels vs currycels threads there should be a school shooter category. They mog tf out of us with that

damn never heard of him before, glad his suffering has ended and got a decent score

I remember that guy. Im pretty sure hes native american

Stop idolizing killers.

Haha I liked that fallout reference. Should had went to Gunrunners to (or rivet city flak shrapnel for DCcels) buy a minigun and T51B before hand ngl

Ah yes, a Native American cousins of ricecels. Ricecels have always been the best at going ER because when we snap, we really fucking do. Top 5 rampage killers in the world are all ricecels. I hope more ricecels fucking snap tbh, especially in the west

Ricecels have a lot of precision and cold blood.

Fr ricecels OP ASF. Nerf em.

He really mogs er Ngl.

Great tale of revenge! Bravisimo!

Small town bullying is the worst! Imagine seeing your tormentors everywhere... Horrible.

I guess I was lucky to be bullied in a City school. Mostly I was shunned. So that's nice.

I'm still shunned. It's like being a ghost.

Another asian.Maybe ricecels aren't that low T after all :dafuckfeels:

He’s Native so the T is a little higher than an Asian. I love how scientists wasted money doing DNA analysis and one look at Natives tells you they came from Asia.

Ah Jeff Weise the school shooter nobody cares about or forgot about cause he wasn't white imo.

This persecution only went on to increase significantly with the flow of time and his development of more macabre interests. Due to his unconventional interests, such as Goth culture, he suffered from intense bullying from his peers.

A female would have got positive attention from orbiters