Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you guys watched the Putin-Cucker carlson interview yet?

Putin was based, but Tucker's questions were a bit dull and the interview was kind of meh.

I admire how Putin identifies with and talks about the country which he leads, whereas Western politicians are mostly just good at bitching at each other and reciting slogans.

It was an alright interview but wont change anything in this war.

Don't bother. It's boring as hell.

Seems good from the little bit I've seen so far.

I think Tucker conducts these things very well, personally! I like the guy a lot :)

It's great to hear Putin's perspective on things too as we don't get that very often here in the West.

I saw it, it was interesting. Don’t get to hear much from Putin.

he shouldve named (((them)))

no, but i have seen memes.

Watching it now. It's good he brings up zelensky being Jewish but God damn hate hearing about the so called Nazi boogymen.

Watching it now. It's good he brings up zelensky being Jewish but God damn hate hearing about the so called Nazi boogymen.
It was fun when he blamed WWII on the Polish.

Tbh hatred of the Polish is so obviously correct that even the USSR and Nazi Germany could agree on it.

It's a bit odd that, after Tucker confirms that he is studied in history, he doesn't show any curiosity or knowledge to build on the historical discussion and instead just asks bitchy gotcha questions. Why are people in the West bitches. If a bunch of people in Bengal were having a long philosophical chat about Tagore, a Westerner would probably just run in and start screaming at them.

Last edited:
NATO and US should blame themselves.

FgotVW4XoAAxyr1

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back