Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you guys taken a personality test?

• Thread starter CopeLeadsToRope
  • Start date
Sure, I feel like it is fairly reflective of me personally, but anything in such broad terms is going to be somewhat hit or miss. And although it's not absolute truth by any stretch of the imagination it can still provide some insight into who you are as an individual whilst not being completely representative of who you are as a person :feelsautistic:

I hadn't heard about that one prior, but seems fairly reflective of me as well. Here are my results:

Openness - 71%​

Conscientiousness - 8%​

Extraversion - 4%​

Agreeableness - 44%​

Neuroticism - 98%​

What did you get?
I don’t remember my exact results because I took that test a long time ago, but I scored high in openness, low in conscientiousness, low in extraversion, high in agreeableness, and high in neuroticism.

Most Incels are usually INXX i think.
Yeah, no wonder really when people treat you poorly :fuk:

I don’t remember my exact results because I took that test a long time ago, but I scored high in openness, low in conscientiousness, low in extraversion, high in agreeableness, and high in neuroticism.
So, fairly same as me then? I'm sorry bro :cryfeels:

Yeah, no wonder really when people treat you poorly :fuk:

So, fairly same as me then? I'm sorry bro :cryfeels:
Being high in neuroticism is the worst. It’s over for high neuroticismcels.

Yeah, it's beyond over man :fuk: Why do you think you are so neurotic?
A combination of genetic and environmental factors. My mother and paternal grandmother were highly neurotic and I was bullied in school.

I just took mine and got this:

Personality type: Mediator (INFP-T)
Traits: Introverted – 94%, Intuitive – 59%, Feeling – 59%, Prospecting – 83%, Turbulent – 97%
  • One of the rarest personality types
  • Overly sensitive/overthinking
  • Ingrained self-doubt
  • Hopeless romantic
  • Personality type most likely to have suicidal thoughts
Never even began bros :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
whitte nigger post the link to this test i wanna do it

shieeeet

A combination of genetic and environmental factors. My mother and paternal grandmother were highly neurotic and I was bullied in school.
Same, probably mostly enviromental for me but to an extent it doesnt matter much why :feelsrope:
whitte nigger post the link to this test i wanna do it

shieeeet
fr fr, post your result though nigger no cap
Test

Same, probably mostly enviromental for me but to an extent it doesnt matter much why :feelsrope:

fr fr, post your result though nigger no cap
Test

85% Assertive​

62% Introverted​

52% Feeling​

54% Judging​

99% Observant​

Guessing it has to be sad being logically minded and being here :dafuckfeels:

At least you are assertive by a big margin :feelsaww: Maybe there is hope if you are a young ethniccel :feelsaww:
nah 35 year old wizard. I am hopeless, well not quite, roasties galor out here. Divorced, some single moms, hit the wall foids.

I rather masterbate and ldar and neetbuxx than go work to betabuxx these old hags and their trash kids. Call me volcel because it is what it is

nah 35 year old wizard. I am hopeless, well not quite, roasties galor out here. Divorced, some single moms, hit the wall foids.

I rather masterbate and ldar and neetbuxx than go work to betabuxx these old hags and their trash kids. Call me volcel because it is what it is

You are a volcel, but it is what it is :fuk: I'm a few years away from becoming a wizard myself and I find the thought of dicking down some whore that couldn't land a chad and would have treated me like shit at any other point in my life deeply unsettling :feelsrope:

Traits: Introverted – 94%, Intuitive – 59%, Feeling – 59%, Prospecting – 83%, Turbulent – 97%
  • Ingrained self-doubt
  • Hopeless romantic
Myers personality type is just astrology for atheist reddit fags. It was invented by women.

• Ingrained self-doubt
  • Hopeless romantic
I was given one by a forensic Psychologist

Myers personality type is just astrology for atheist reddit fags. It was invented by women.
It was invented by two women, but funnily enough based on the work of a man :feelshaha: Don't agree with it being astrology, that's more fate and predictive in nature (bullshit), the test is just a snapshot of you in the moment within the aspects of the test :feelsaww:

I was given one by a forensic Psychologist
Oh damn man, how did that come to be and what did it reveal? :feelshehe:

Oh damn man, how did that come to be and what did it reveal? :feelshehe:
I got arrested a month after joining this fed honeypot. I haven't gotten the results yet, but I'll make a thread about it when I get them.

I got arrested a month after joining this fed honeypot. I haven't gotten the results yet, but I'll make a thread about it when I get them.
I'll be looking out for that, what did you get arrested for if you dont mind me asking? :feelshehe:

Only consistent trait I get is Introvert. Rest are different every time I take the test

A insulted a woman over the phone
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: I live in an extremely cucked country where you would probably be arrested for that too, guaranteed if it's a tranny :feelshaha:
Only consistent trait I get is Introvert. Rest are different every time I take the test
Yeah, bet most people her are IXXX. Like I said, snapshot of the moment. I've taken it several different times too and mostly get INFP, but did get INTP once also though :feelsautistic: