Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you guys taken a personality test?

• Thread starter CopeLeadsToRope
  • Start date
C

CopeLeadsToRope

Recruit
★★
I just took mine and got this:

Personality type: Mediator (INFP-T)
Traits: Introverted – 94%, Intuitive – 59%, Feeling – 59%, Prospecting – 83%, Turbulent – 97%
  • One of the rarest personality types
  • Overly sensitive/overthinking
  • Ingrained self-doubt
  • Hopeless romantic
  • Personality type most likely to have suicidal thoughts
Never even began bros :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Personality Type: Perfect 100% Best Personality

INTP 5w4 phlegmatic melancholic
over

I have taken many and I always get the worst personality type :feelsrope:

INTJ

Extroverted is a fakecel trait

i got istp

i like to do the shitty personality tests to kill time during work :feelsjuice: they mean nothing tho
I don't think they mean everything, but they carry some meaning :feelsokman:

maybe id like to see study of corelation in inceldom and test results. Obviously incels should have I as first letter but the rest? :feelshehe:
Could be interesting :feelshehe: Would also be interesting to see a study on nature/nurture on personality type :feelswhere: Like if you are an ugly incel and people treat you like shit you are going to be more prone to introversion, just as if you are a chad and people treat you like a god you would be more prone to extroversion :feelsstudy:

I'm bored, link me a random one :feelsaww:

Over if you're INTJ.

1da91174b5e8004efdfd2438f2d4e94f

A4d7cd72202bc1f855be525fcb6eec07

Could be interesting :feelshehe: Would also be interesting to see a study on nature/nurture on personality type :feelswhere: Like if you are an ugly incel and people treat you like shit you are going to be more prone to introversion, just as if you are a chad and people treat you like a god you would be more prone to extroversion :feelsstudy:
It's common sense. Maybe core of your personality remains the same but social and romantic experiences will be different depending on your looks.

thats a question i thought a lot about. I think personality is about 70% written in genes and 30% shaped by your experiences. I have a twin brother who is chadlite and lived whole different life than me but in the end we still have very very similar personalities even to this day
Yeah, genes probably set the path and then it curves based on lived experience perhaps :feelshehe: All of my immidiate family is very extroverted, but I am incredibly introverted :feelsrope:

It's common sense. Maybe core of your personality remains the same but social and romantic experiences will be different depending on your looks.
Yeah, it's insane that looks being a primary factor in the way you are treated is disputed :lasereyes:

Over if you're INTJ.
"not good at attracting the opposite sex" :fuk: Brutally over for INTJ's :feelsrope:

I am INFP as well.

Yes - I am "Magic Type" Namekian.

Personality=Looks

I applied for a job at McDonald's when I was a teenager but I failed their personality test.

omigosh Im like soooo cancer with a hint in major libra and minor archipelago in rat yearrr :foidSoy:

Same BS different color of paint

INTP is the closest personality type to ADHD and Autism
even neurotypical INTPS look and act autistic as fuck.
it is the most quiet, extremely-introverted, high-inhib and anxious personality type
if you are INTP and subhuman, like me, its over. there is pretty much nothing you can do

Last edited:
average autistic INTP

Mine said I was part of the patriarchy and needed to be cleaned from earth. So I took a shower.

all personality tests I took just said Im an introverted incel that has no chance at succeeding :feelsrope:

Been a while ago, but I think I got T.
Seems to be the most common one :feelswhere:
Among 3 types that are most likely to experience chronic pain, heart disease and have low income and you dont even get to use holes :feelsree:
Welcome to the club brocel :feelsaww:
all personality tests I took just said Im an introverted incel that has no chance at succeeding :feelsrope:
Brutal, same as most people here probably :feelsrope:
Mine said I was part of the patriarchy and needed to be cleaned from earth. So I took a shower.
Did it work? :feelshehe:
Personality=Looks
Sadly true :dafuckfeels:
if you are INTP and subhuman, like me, its over. there is pretty much nothing you can do
Same with INFP-T and subhuman, not even over ... just never began :cryfeels:
average autistic INTP
How did you find out you were autistic? :feelsautistic:
Yes,it's really easy,just go outside and look at toilets faces,if they look at you disgusted then your personality is bad.
Guess my personality is too far gone :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I got INTP which funnily enough is the most incel personality type. I'm glad I got something so fitting!

I applied for a job at McDonald's when I was a teenager but I failed their personality test.
Wait, do McDonald's actually make you take a personality test? :feelshaha:
Same BS different color of paint
I mean, MBIT doesn't say everything about you, but pretty far off from basing your life around the month you were born like foids do :feelshaha:

infp, i feel like it is probably really well represented on here despite being rare in general

what a joke, istp. stupid site says im unusually popular, what a mogger, fuck persinality

My pERsonality type: expERt showER takER

infp, i feel like it is probably really well represented on here despite being rare in general
Probably true, I would assume that most of the introverted one's are in all likelyhood.
what a joke, istp. stupid site says im unusually popular, what a mogger, fuck persinality
Some of the sites says different things, but the one that I looked up says that you are supposed to be optimistic and energetic though so I guess that's in the same ballpark :fuk:
My pERsonality type: expERt showER takER
Mogs me honestly :feelshaha:

mbti is pseudoscience, it has low reliability and low validity

Exactly, it’s complete bullshit. The Big Five is is the best personality test in terms of validity and reliability.

Sure, I feel like it is fairly reflective of me personally, but anything in such broad terms is going to be somewhat hit or miss. And although it's not absolute truth by any stretch of the imagination it can still provide some insight into who you are as an individual whilst not being completely representative of who you are as a person :feelsautistic:

Exactly, it’s complete bullshit. The Big Five is is the best personality test in terms of validity and reliability.
I hadn't heard about that one prior, but seems fairly reflective of me as well. Here are my results:

Openness - 71%​

Conscientiousness - 8%​

Extraversion - 4%​

Agreeableness - 44%​

Neuroticism - 98%​

What did you get?

I'm INTJ.

Most Incels are usually INXX i think.

Last edited: