Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you guys heard of the West Elm Caleb thing?

Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★★
Recently on TikTok, thousands (yes) of women have been complaining about a single Chad serial dating via the dating app Hinge. Sometimes he'd smash, other times he'd just text, but in the end he would always ghost them. An Asian foid got mad for getting ghosted and posted a TikTok about it which sparked a bunch of other foids posting videos talking about the same guy. This happened in NYC. I'd post videos, but there are simply too many. I'll post the video from the Asian and then you guys can go from there.

HOMY SHIT AT CHAD'S LIFESTYLE :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Hypergamy doesnt exist btw :feelskek: Chad doesnt get all btw :feelskek:

Last edited:
Didn’t watch but I already know it’s yet another case of height > face

If you still think it’s face > height you deserve to be stoned

She wants an app that reviews the men the whores date and fuck around their city so their is a database of only chads to fuck and who to avoid. I legitimately think this will become a reality because soyciety will do anything to pander to the hole.
i wish I had an app where I could press a button and a black ops team swoops in and kidnaps these dumb sluts. They can do with them what they want in GTA IV. :feelsdevil:

No sir why tf would i care about that?

No sir why tf would i care about that?
Because when we say that one Chad can go around hundreds of women, people call us insane. Now that we've got a case where one Chad was playing thousands of foids, I wonder what IT would say.

Because when we say that one Chad can go around hundreds of women, people call us insane. Now that we've got a case where one Chad was playing thousands of foids, I wonder what IT would say.
IT IF YOU HAVE ANY TRANNY BALLS POST THIS
asdkfujhadklsjfhkladjshfkladjshfjkladshfklj

FUCKNBASDJKFHADKLSJFHLJKASDF

Last edited:
Didn’t watch but I already know it’s yet another case of height > face

If you still think it’s face > height you deserve to be stoned
Yep, they all mention how he is 6'4".