Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you guys experimented with expensive haircut?

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
I've never gotten an expensive haircut, always just the $15 ones at the chain barbershops.

Do you guys think it's worth giving an expensive place with good reviews a go?

(No, im not asking whether i will get laid after getting an expensive haircut, thats just a dumb normie cope, im just wondering whether you guys think its worth trying out an expensive place to see how much looksmaxx it does)

I'm balding so no haircut for me

its cope
if you have good thick hair, you will look great with medium to long hair. Imagine richard ramirez. Ofc face is the most important thing. But having shitty hair and getting it done its just massive COPE

I don't even get haircuts done. A good haircut wouldn't make it any less over for me and I hate going to barber shops.

its cope
if you have good thick hair, you will look great with medium to long hair. Imagine richard ramirez. Ofc face is the most important thing. But having shitty hair and getting it done its just massive COPE
True, hair quality can vary a lot.

Nah. My mother always took me to Walmart and gave me a buzzcut for $10. Haven't been to a barber in probably 5-7 years I'm not sure.. I cut my own hair.

My mom made me go to a fancy barber once took way to long and was basically the same haircut as the quick cheap one nearby

I'm balding so no haircut for me
Im sorry bro try to get on fin or something or hair transplant.
Im currently paranoid as fuck right now about my hair because im not sure if im balding or if i have a really shitty hairline to begin with.
its cope
So i should just stick with the $15 haircuts at the chain ones? Because i need to get one either way, id look retarded with a bush growing on my head
I don't even get haircuts done. A good haircut wouldn't make it any less over for me and I hate going to barber shops.

True, hair quality can vary a lot.
So you just let it grow out?
My mom made me go to a fancy barber once took way to long and was basically the same haircut as the quick cheap one nearby
Interesting. I mean i dont know what else to say besides "3-4 on the sides and scissors on top"
Not sure whether 40$ vs 15$ makes a difference there. Probably doesnt. But i got extra ca$h.

So you just let it grow out?
I let it grow a little and I maintain its length so that it doesn't get in my way. I'm not sure for how long I'll be able to keep that up if the Norwood reaper comes for me, though. Then, my gay alien skull will shine through.

I've never gotten an expensive haircut, always just the $15 ones at the chain barbershops.

Do you guys think it's worth giving an expensive place with good reviews a go?

(No, im not asking whether i will get laid after getting an expensive haircut, thats just a dumb normie cope, im just wondering whether you guys think its worth trying out an expensive place to see how much looksmaxx it does)
Yes but my skull has an unattractive shape so it just looked like shit

The last time I got an haircut was more than 3 years ago, and I never asked weird haircuts, just normal ones.