Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you guys ever seen the movie "I Am Legend"?

Vamp1996

Vamp1996

Greycel
It's an awesome movie! But it got me thinking, I wish that the Krippin virus was real and I had invented it. I would love to create a virus that kills 5.4 billion people, infects 588 million, leaves 12 million healthy people. The only difference is, I would want there to be no hope for a cure, so eventually the healthy people die off.

No, But I am legend

Waco

★★
Legend · 20 · From Mount Carmel Center
Joined Aug 17, 2022
Last seen A moment ago · Managing account details

Yes, I was hoping that would eventuate when the coronavirus started but it ended up being a disappointment.

Ricecels need to eat a snake or something and make a better disease

Yes, I was hoping that would eventuate when the coronavirus started but it ended up being a disappointment.

Ricecels need to eat a snake or something and make a better disease
True

the movie is about will smith being black
28MAJzSE1NOSVgPSPIecTuUUYnW

Incels would be the first one to die. Athletic Jock Chads would survive and bash our zombie incel skulls with a baseball bat. There is no winning in this life as a low value man.

yes I watched it and I enjoyed it. Watched it twice even and it used to be my favorite movie

Incels would be the first one to die. Athletic Jock Chads would survive and bash our zombie incel skulls with a baseball bat. There is no winning in this life as a low value man.
Not if you gymmaxx, boyo.

You are the legend op, you are the peacekeeper

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back