Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you guys ever heard of Just Be First theory? What do you think?

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
The theory that young girls/women are more receptive to being courted, in other words they are 'easier' for a guy that knows what he is doing or is simply lucky to come in and get her/brainwash her/sleep with her

Legit theory?

You could be over genetic quality and be the first one to sweep her off her feet, but you can't really do it if she doesn't find you attractive at all.

There is another theory that I subscribe to that I can't remember the name of. Some guy on lookism made it up. "Luck theory" or something. Being lucky at the right time. Maybe she broke up with her ex and is feeling like shit and you happen to swoop in at the right moment.

I think there is some truth in it. I have known guys who dated girls way out of their league because they started dating her before high school. These relationships never tend to last from what I have seen

CopingGymcel said:
You could be over genetic quality and be the first one to sweep her off her feet, but you can't really do it if she doesn't find you attractive at all.

There is another theory that I subscribe to that I can't remember the name of. Some guy on lookism made it up. "Luck theory" or something. Being lucky at the right time. Maybe she broke up with her ex and is feeling like shit and you happen to swoop in at the right moment.

Yes it was called Luck Propinquity theory or something, it was basically the same thing
I used to personally call it Childhood theory

I think simple Just Be First isn't a bad reference

throwzo said:
I think there is some truth in it. I have known guys who dated girls way out of their league because they started dating her before high school. These relationships never tend to last from what I have seen

Yes that is a truth about this theory
longterm success is shaky

good luck being first when the majority of girls are already sexually active at 15. good way to end up in jail

incel said:
good luck being first when the majority of girls are already sexually active at 15. good way to end up in jail

Or just move to Mexico.

Just b good looking theory is the only legit one.

Many virgin girls are quite picky with their first guy.

incelman said:
Just b good looking theory is the only legit one.

Many virgin girls are quite picky with their first guy.

I'm so jealous of my brother who lost his virginity to his girlfriend when he was 15 and she 13. She was pure and he got to experience it. That's a chance you only get to experience if you lose your virginity before the age of 16.

incel said:

15 is not illegal if you also are 15

you seem to not have understood Just Be First

CopingGymcel said:
I'm so jealous of my brother who lost his virginity to his girlfriend when he was 15 and she 13. She was pure and he got to experience it. That's a chance you only get to experience if you lose your virginity before the age of 16.

It's basically something I will never have because I'm 23 so IT'S OVER for me. Fuck my genes.

NekoStance said:
they are 'easier' for a guy that knows what he is doing 

That the young are easier to impress is legit, but in order to know what you're doing you, well, have to learn first. So I guess if you're a cynical and experienced Chad like Don Giovanni you could easily brainwash some JB into loving you. Alas, we're all just cynical but neither experienced nor Chad.

incelman said:
It's basically something I will never have because I'm 23 so IT'S OVER for me. Fuck my genes.

Face decides everything. Fuck man, I remember when I was on vacation overseas with my family, some Finnish people started talking to us. My brother and I went back to go to sleep, but my brother snuck out of the apartment later. Years later, he told me that one of the Finnish girls had given him a handjob after he snuck out, while I was in my room sleeping. Kill me now.

CopingGymcel said:
Face decides everything. Fuck man, I remember when I was on vacation overseas with my family, some Finnish people started talking to us. My brother and I went back to go to sleep,  but my brother snuck out of the apartment later. Years later, he told me that one of the Finnish girls had given him a handjob after he snuck out, while I was in my room sleeping. Kill me now.

Having a Chad brother is pure sui fuel. My family is consisted of subhumans. Life is pointless without sex and women.

incelman said:
Having a Chad brother is pure sui fuel. My family is consisted of subhumans. Life is pointless without sex and women.

My family is pretty good looking overall. Not really any uglies.

He's more of a Chadlite, but that's enough to get women, especially if you got blessed with a huge dong. The only thing I got better than him was a much better frame and being slightly taller. He mogs me at everything else, especially sports.

CopingGymcel said:
He's more of a Chadlite, but that's enough to get women, especially if you got blessed with a huge dong.

I'm blessed with that but not with looks.