Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

have you guys ever been feautured on IT and if so what usally gets there attention?

zionpill

zionpill

HATECEL
idk if this belongs here but i dont wanna put it on discussion just in case it breaks the rules but i just got my first feature on IT
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wqiv9c/can_someone_tell_me_why_rpe_apology_is_not/?utm_term=1979467968&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=comments

and its fucking wonderful :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. these incels in denial and landwahles are literally writing paragraphs about some shit that took me a few seconds to type :lul::lul::lul:. anyway have u ever gotten on IT and what usually catches there attention?

I have been several times too.

I don't know, and I don't care what a bunch of faggots think about me.

lol i dont rlly care either but its the fact that THEY care so much is what makes it funny
True, but only if it happens to find its way across my metaphorical desk. I have no need to go seeking it out myself. They're simply not worth my time and effort. :feelsjuice:

view my profile messages

I will never be featured because I only shitpost

I guess it must have hit a nerve.

I think on some level women realise they don't deserve all this focus, praise, etc.

They're only getting it because Jews are in power and they are promoting women over men to weaken society.

But they can't believe that as they consider it a far right conspiracy theory or whatever, and so now they're just confused and very defensive about it, it seems.

I don't really know what gets the attention of IT. I've searched on there once or twice to see if they've ever shared any of my posts on there but I didn't find anything. I've been on here a long while though so I'd think I'm probably on there somewhere!

I guess it must have hit a nerve.

I think on some level women realise they don't deserve all this focus, praise, etc.

They're only getting it because Jews are in power and they are promoting women over men to weaken society.

But they can't believe that as they consider it a far right conspiracy theory or whatever, and so now they're just confused and very defensive about it, it seems.

I don't really know what gets the attention of IT. I've searched on there once or twice to see if they've ever shared any of my posts on there but I didn't find anything. I've been on here a long while though so I'd think I'm probably on there somewhere!
lol i like u ur not a ignorant cuck like a lot of these ppl who think its only women who are at fault

lol i like u ur not a ignorant cuck like a lot of these ppl who think its only women who are at fault

I don't think that women would have it in them to take over society like this. Have you seen women? lol

I mean, I know that men can be weak and white knight and stuff but... I dunno, I just don't believe that men are weak ENOUGH to make the whole thing just the sheer overwhelming power and dominance of women. Again, we've seen women, right?

So yeah I think it's being orchestrated by simply another group of men. And I think it's quite obvious that that is the case when you really investigate it to any meaningful degree.

I don't think that women would have it in them to take over society like this. Have you seen women? lol

I mean, I know that men can be weak and white knight and stuff but... I dunno, I just don't believe that men are weak ENOUGH to make the whole thing just the sheer overwhelming power and dominance of women. Again, we've seen women, right?

So yeah I think it's being orchestrated by simply another group of men. And I think it's quite obvious that that is the case when you really investigate it to any meaningful degree.
well women arent rlly taking over. there just starting to "manage" it. the majority of ppl which society depends on are overwhelmingly men. and again women themselves are not taking it over. its men putting them there. but yes like u said its prob the jews. a lot of things can be traced back to the jews.

Cucktears doesn't understand that if incels are just a fringe minority why is it growing??

10 yrs ago I would have laughed at each one of you dumbasses(no offence) for being loser incels only for me to realize I would join your ranks:feelsseriously:

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:I will get there some day. Its a rite of passage to get on IT

haha guys I want kill all women (put me on your subreddit IT scum:smonk:)

well women arent rlly taking over. there just starting to "manage" it. the majority of ppl which society depends on are overwhelmingly men. and again women themselves are not taking it over. its men putting them there. but yes like u said its prob the jews. a lot of things can be traced back to the jews.

Yeah I guess the alternative is that men are being pushovers and giving them things.

I don't think women are genuinely capable of taking over. Even with all this help.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back