Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you guys been publicly called out for not having bitches

OwariDa

OwariDa

One Of Wun
-
I’ve been called incel and misogynist or whatever on the internet based on the shit I say but irl I’ve never really had any problems like that. Honestly it would be very humiliating if you had a problem with some normalfag and he was like “brooo u get like 0 girls brooo”:soy:

honestly I’m surprised nothing like that happened to me throughout my high school years looking back.cause one thing was certain, I was never seen around girls talking and laughing on a daily

I’ve been called incel and misogynist or whatever on the internet based on the shit I say but irl I’ve never really had any problems like that. Honestly it would be very humiliating if you had a problem with some normalfag and he was like “brooo u get like 0 girls brooo”:soy:

honestly I’m surprised nothing like that happened to me throughout my high school years looking back.cause one thing was certain, I was never seen around girls talking and laughing on a daily
NOOOOO BITTCHCES?

No I've never been called an incel even though I shit on esluts and say the most fucked up shit all the time. I was called an incel irl though.

I don't give a single FUCK about what others think of me.

Just lie and say something like, "i used to have a gf but now I'm single" they will probably not accuse you of being an incel if you say this

Ogre

Ive been called that on Twitter
Irl is crazy nigga it never began for you

Answer the question or leave
It was my friend back in high school who called me that a few times, even though I didn't know what it meant:feelshaha:.

I have no friends and the few people that know about my virginity never bring it up or rather because they feel bad for me. However, i dont doubt one of this days i will be put in the spot and i will just have to survive i guess.

People aren’t as antagonistic irl

Yes, of course.

Are you antagonized irl?
Once at work my coworker said that I never slept with a woman ( not literally but with similar meaning ) and one roastie ( maybe after 50 y.o. ) said: "yes, I can tell".

I don't know anyone

nigga ive hadh some normie say to me "come >my name< lets get some bitches" and his friends laughed

Yeah, the few chads I was acquainted with in high school would always tease me for not getting girls. I even had one tell me I have to put in a lot of effort because I'm short and ugly.

Once at work my coworker said that I never slept with a woman ( not literally but with similar meaning ) and one roastie ( maybe after 50 y.o. ) said: "yes, I can tell".
You could have said back to the foid “of course you could tell, you’ve been around”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back