Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you given up?

M

malakai

Banned
-
Or do you still try to Looksmax
Ascend
All that jazz

i hit rock bottom and for some reason got motivated so im slightly looksmaxxxing right now.

looksmaxing will do nothing to me. will have 0 effect what so ever.

I want to looksmax but I am too depressed

Completely. Sometimes i cope with the idea of getting a job and becoming a scortcel, but i dont think its gonna happen... I really dont know what to do with my fucking life

Yes. Even if I looksmax I cant get higher than a 4 without undergoing some really drastic surgeries. I have no willpower or money to go through with them though, so its pretty much over.

There's nothing you can do to change your station in life. Looksmaxxing is a pipe dream plastic surgeons, gyms, skin care product companies, etc sell you.

Pretty much given up. Never had much ambition anyway.

Haven't given up yet.

Yes. There's no point.

I have daydreams of a good life still

I haven't given up but I don't put in any effort either. I guess I'm just indifferent.

I have given up a long time ago.

I think I'm going through another "trying" phase. Only this time it's much more painful because I'm hyperaware of my shortcomings.

I think I'm going through another "trying" phase. Only this time it's much more painful because I'm hyperaware of my shortcomings.
Lmao same.
Like an old desperate walking corpse still clinging on to life.

I want to improve the quality of my life. Regardless of what happens with women