Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you given up on life or still have hope?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Have you accepted defeat or do you continue to try despite setbacks, failures, struggles, etc?

I still have a bit of hope

I gave up years ago.

My heart has hope but my head doesn't

I have hope for achievable goals, but not for unachievable goals

I have no hope I’m just going through the motions pretty much and doing the bare minimum

I'm looking into surgery tho. Jaw surgery

I gave up years ago.
Me too, but I found the stagnation of LDAR too hard to bear. How do you live now after having given up on your hopes and dreams? Do you still try and put in effort into things?

Me too, but I found the stagnation of LDAR too hard to bear. How do you live now after having given up on your hopes and dreams? Do you still try and put in effort into things?
No, ldaring is torture after a while, once went a month without showering.

I'm looking into surgery tho. Jaw surgery
So in fact you haven't given up.
Look into distraction osteogenesis. You grow your own bone and you get to have larger distractions than in the traditional route.

Life gave up on me

Life gave up on me
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I only have hope in the next life

Totally given up.

Have you accepted defeat or do you continue to try despite setbacks, failures, struggles, etc?
we all continue to try find happiness in other ways.

good question werry

positively seen:

i have a decent job, some of my family members are still alive, i have good copes and a few friends

badly seen:

im still ptsd written, pretty fucked in the head, to retarded to ever get a gf, struggles with addiction and general discomfort in life

-

i honestly dont know what my future holds for me

I pray for release every day.
Ihavegivenup

I'd love to give up but i simply refuse
Plus I want to be borged out like Adam Smasher

hope for what? For becoming chad or millionaire? No. Just coping and surviving

Hope for what nigger we are failures there is no coming back

Im trying to moneymaxx to enjoy the finer things in life, but then there are moments where I realize its a big cope. None of the material things I have, in my life, satisfy me enough to forget about my shitty social life.

I no longer have any hope. I only cope.

I only have hope in the next life
Fuck the next life I just want to permanently stay in deep sleep, immersed in one of my many dream worlds. Fuck the real world and fuck being “born again”.

Hope for pussy, given up

Hope for money too spend on cope, still got some hope

I dont know anymore
I want to try and fix my life but I know theres no point I have no motivation to do anything because I know nothing will come of it

Im just fucked