Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you ever wondered why the looks scale is real? Ever wondered why even as blackpillers we collectively agree upon such subjective value systems?

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
So we have agreed upon this beauty standard that rates our faces.

Is it real? This is a hierarchy we've agreed upon.

I said this in a previous post; women are the problem.

Women give this illusion of competition and while they have preferences there are things that are more pleasurable, still, we act like dating women matters, we act like this competition exists in the first place, that's why we have this hierarchy of incels, normies and chads.

In a soccer game, there's a winning side and a losing side, of course no one is losing or winning, yet we agree upon the rules in order to play. These aren't objectively real.

Here's what makes it different from scores on a soccer game; physical satisfaction.

Beautiful people are more pleasing to the eye, people can have orgasms to them easily, this is what separates chads from winners in a soccer game, a soccer game isn't real, physical satisfaction is. There's also evidence to physical satisfaction being real, while in a soccer game, there is no evidence more goals with your team make you happier.

This is why the blackpill succeeded as far as it did, because no one could possibly challenge this hierarchy by saying it's not real, because even if it's not real, we're assigning this in a game that is real. Women are satisfied better physically with chad, this is why this is a sport more popular than soccer, simply because it's real and breeding is literally the meaning of life.

I don't think it's that deep. People have been giving numerical ratings for how good or bad something is since the concept of numbers was created. It's just an easy way to convey information.

Don't see why looks would be any different.

i do not wonder this. there is repeatedly so much new evidence of lookism posted that i am not even interested in it, through the last few years of proof that has all suggested its getting even worse
it never began :feelskek:

I don't think it's that deep. People have been giving numerical ratings for how good or bad something is since the concept of numbers was created. It's just an easy way to convey information.

That's true but here's the difference: Playing soccer is not the meaning of life.

Okay but when you score goals in a soccer game, you get nothing in return (at least if you're playing alone or something)

It's an illusion

And so is this scale you're referring to and claim has no problem

its over when you make analogy of looks to a soccor game.