Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to repeat a day but as a Chad?

Snhook

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
Imagine one morning you woke up and 2 things happen;

1. You realize that it's the exact same day as yesterday but it repeated (Like groundhogs day)

2. And you realize that you now have chad-tier looks.

It would be cool to see the differences in people's demeanor when interacting with you. Would more people greet you when you pass them on the sidewalk? Would the foid cashier smile at you and try to make small talk.

I would like to get some kind of idea of what I'm missing out on because of my looks.

It would be cool to see the differences in people's demeanor when interacting with you
i would kill myself the next day if it reverted back to normal

Imagine one morning you woke up and 2 things happen;

1. You realize that it's the exact same day as yesterday but it repeated (Like groundhogs day)

2. And you realize that you now have chad-tier looks.

It would be cool to see the differences in people's demeanor when interacting with you. Would more people greet you when you pass them on the sidewalk? Would the foid cashier smile at you and try to make small talk.

I would like to get some kind of idea of what I'm missing out on because of my looks.
Yup sometimes I imagine how things would happen and how people would treat me only by changing the way I look. Would rope next day probably.

It wouldn't work in my high school days because people knew me for my name not my face.