Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever wanted to fuck your mother?

Oedipuspool

• Yes.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • No.

Votes: 67 93.1%
  • Other (comment).

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
Are you a degenerated Oedipusmaxxer?

No not fuck, but I did want to grope and fondle her smooth soft nubile feminine skin and I did! :ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I've wanted to have sex with my female cousin before but I was 13 years old and just entered puberty so I don't think it counts.

mogged by superior being get over it

Really nigga
jV1E7JDBy6Pno62Z3A.webp

ChisChanmaxxing

No but maybe if she looked like stacy I would have a different opinion

She is the only foid that's cared about me ever

No.

Also Im curious, do any of you guys think this actually happens? Do you think foids are attracted to their chad offspring or vice versa?

No.

Also Im curious, do any of you guys think this actually happens? Do you think foids are attracted to their chad offspring or vice versa?
I think so. And they stare their sons bulge hungry.

Every teenager with a (relatively) young mom had at one point hots for her. Its natural. What's weird is consciously wanting to fuck her. Or whatever this is..
No not fuck, but I did want to grope and fondle her smooth soft nubile feminine skin and I did! :ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I do like hugging my mother though, platonically of course. There's just something about the comfort of mommy's embrace

Are you from alabama?

hell no she was over 40 when she had me

@Oedipus thoughts?

Every teenager with a (relatively) young mom had at one point hots for her. Its natural. What's weird is consciously wanting to fuck her. Or whatever this is..

I do like hugging my mother though, platonically of course. There's just something about the comfort of mommy's embrace

no i hate my mother
my mother is one of the reasons why im a incel. she never loved me and i never felt loved from her
she was just always angry and it felt like walking on eggshells speaking to her
i seriously hate her

FUCK NO!!!!!

Why would I fuck a 200 lb landwhale?

Calm down Freud.

My mom was pretty cute back then wouldn't mind travelling back in time to date her younger self for a while. But i'd be too disgusted to fuck her

No that's gross as fuck but I have a kink for older femoids tbh. There's something hot about the idea of having sex with a femoid who's old enough to be your mother.

ChrisChanmaxxed

Yeah, jfl. I think this is a typical Incel thing, to have sex fantasies with your female family members.

No never she was over 40 when she had me. I don't have a granny fetish of 55+ yo foids.