Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever tried roping yourself?

Hogan

Hogan

The strong seek power the weak don’t
★★
What stopped you I mean by all means never do that but let’s be honest we sometimes have such thoughts

bailed at the last second

I'm too much of a coward to even try.

What stopped you I mean by all means never do that but let’s be honest we sometimes have such thoughts
i want to rope badly.

also eliot in ur pic looks exactly like me in 7th grade kek

Yes, I tried it, but the pain was too intense, so I stopped.

No , I am too busy backing up the truck.

Meme Stock King Reveals Massive $115 Million Holdings

IMG 4829
IMG 4834

IMG 4832
IMG 4833
IMG 4831

IMG 4830

yeah once or twice but never seriously

I was standing on a metro station underground next to yellow line and was really considering just jumping in front of the metro but couldnt bring myself to do it

yeah once or twice but never seriously

I was standing on a metro station underground next to yellow line and was really considering just jumping in front of the metro but couldnt bring myself to do it
Well hope everything this well

Only practice sessions, but one day I’ll actually do it.

Well I wanna say good luck but that’s probably not what you wanna hear
No I do, and thanks. I’ll need all the luck I can get. However I’m not too worried because asphyxiation with a really tight rope is gonna make you go to sleep quick, at least according to people I’ve asked and things I’ve read. And all I’d need is 5 minutes alone and I’d be completely out of here.

it's too scary!!!

No I do, and thanks. I’ll need all the luck I can get. However I’m not too worried because asphyxiation with a really tight rope is gonna make you go to sleep quick, at least according to people I’ve asked and things I’ve read. And all I’d need is 5 minutes alone and I’d be completely out of here.
Ok but wait how do those people know I mean they are slicing telling you that one can only know after visit the other life or I’m missing something

Yes this year with ibuprofen but obviously it didn't work

Ok but wait how do those people know I mean they are slicing telling you that one can only know after visit the other life or I’m missing something
The tighter something is around your neck, the less time it takes to pass out.

Probably rescued after passing out.

When driving, i thought a few times about ending it and driving into the ditch, but im too high inhib for that

When driving, i thought a few times about ending it and driving into the ditch, but im too high inhib for that
Ask goku to just end it again

yup, my sis "saved" me

at 13 and at 15 (almost was succesful but parents found out and sent me to the hospital)

When I get a good chance to rope I will livestrEam it so eveRyone can watch

no i cant leave my doggo

But of course I can’t DOX myself so I would have to wear a mask and do it in a blank empty room

But of course I can’t DOX myself so I would have to wear a mask and do it in a blank empty room
Most of us are probably held back by fear but the pain is getting stronger everyday

twice overdose ended in coma. going on the tracks later in a few weeks

Scary do you ever wanna do it again
I dont want to die. I desperately dont want to feel this agony, misery and lonliness anymore. Suicide is the only solution

I dont want to die. I desperately dont want to feel this agony, misery and lonliness anymore. Suicide is the only solution
Is your fear of roping yourself stronger than your fear of you being lonely, in agony, or miserable

Most of us are probably held back by fear but the pain is getting stronger everyday
I think I got my method nailed down. Basically I’m gonna use a rope to tie tightly against my neck then I pass out and die.
I tested it on my leg and nothing comes loose anyway.

Here’s my method:
- tie first half knot very tight
- criss cross the rope around the back of your neck and then bring it around back to the front of neck.
- do another half knot and complete it to be a reef knot. Make this one very tight also
- to secure this, just tie another reef knot to sustain the pressure
- first two knots have to be very tight or won’t work

When I get 100% confident with this I will livestream my rope

I cut up my arms in 5th grade, when I was 10. That was the closest thing to it.

I self-harmed to distract myself from the anguish. But suicide I will only attempt ONCE!