Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Have you ever tried jerking off with a condom?

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Tried some regular latex condoms and they cut the sensitivity by at least 50%.

Tried these fancy Japanese 0.02 condoms which are polyurethane that's supposed to be much thinner than latex condoms:

Yeah they seem thinner but it feels like a plastic bag is on your dick so honestly I think they're worse than latex.

Either way, the bigger problem seems to be that any type of condom kills at least 10-20% of the erection because of the pressure they're exerting on your dick. And if they weren't tight enough for that, they'd probably just fall off. Is it possible to maintain a 100% erection in condoms?

I don't get how this is supposed to work but I don't see how condom sex would actually be better than masturbating.

Hookercels, what do you think?

Last edited:
condomasturbate
to masturbate into a condom.
Whenever he masturbates, he condomasturbates.
by uttam maharjan October 12, 2011

Attachments

• 1552900132871.png
    1552900132871.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 78
Condom is for cucks. I'll go RAW if I ascend.

Cant be said for STD hookers though.

That's called a posh wank; i.e too posh to clean up after yourself

Condom is for cucks. I'll go RAW if I ascend.

Cant be said for STD hookers though.

That's it for me though. I don't see myself ever in a relationship that doesn't involve some type of payment. And you can't trust anyone you're paying to be clean because if you're paying, someone else probably did too and then it's just a shared cumdumpster. So it's a choice of condoms, STDs, or volcelism.

what is this low iq shit

The bot has an algorithm where it sometimes pulls definitions from urban dictionary into threads. Sometimes it's on point, but sometimes it doesn't quite get it right.

I've never bought condoms before, never had a reason to do so. Although I have wondered about how they might feel.
I don't get how this is supposed to work but I don't see how condom sex would actually be better than masturbating.
I'd imagine that it would be better if you had a connection to the foid, but as for sex I have no idea. I know that skin to skin contact feels good, thanks to oxytocin.

The bot has an algorithm where it sometimes pulls definitions from urban dictionary into threads. Sometimes it's on point, but sometimes it doesn't quite get it right.
why is that cuck not banned yet? all his post are low effort and even lower iq shit tbh imo ngl

Seems kind of pointless tbh

I never tried it but i would like to try tbh

fuck no, i'm already circumcised so I can't afford to lose more

I've never bought condoms before, never had a reason to do so. Although I have wondered about how they might feel.

Try it. You might be surprised at what you're "missing out on." ie. How crappy it actually is.

no female is gonna risk a pregnancy just to sleep with a woman respecter from reddit, either this or a vasectomy for most men

no female is gonna risk a pregnancy just to sleep with a woman respecter from reddit, either this or a vasectomy for most men

I'm not worried about pregnancy. Injecting 200 mg test-e per week nukes your sperm if your Asian:

Doesn't work as well if you're white. More robust system in whites. But it's still pretty good for whites. And I'm not white, so I could do that for extra insurance.

It's more about STDs since any hooker tier girl is going to be riddled with them. Eg. Would you want herpes for life just to experience 10 minutes of condom-free sex?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back