Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever told about your inceldom/loneliness to anyone IRL?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Have you ever told about your inceldom/loneliness to anyone IRL? And not someone you pay money to talk to like psychotherapist. I mean someone like friend, family... What was their reaction, what did they say or do? I have some thoughts of telling my mother how I feel but I believe she will just say "IDK what to tell you, go out more" or something like this. She was pretty helpful with some of my problems but some like this one would be probably too much for her to understand.

Have you ever told your enemies about your weaknesses ?

Only in psychotherapy. As a non-NT male, such opportunities were never offered to me...

I'll be honest. I told one foid coworker at my old job back in late 2019, right before COVID. Of course, after Plymouth - I will never tell another person irl again!

Last edited:
No need to tell anyone knowing me that I am virgin, because they already know.

Last edited:
I only talked to my ltn acnecel friend about my miserable expierences in the past, he's a based dude and also a loser just like me, i didn't mention inceldom obviously

Last edited:
Ya, and not only about that :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi:
İ did a lot of lowinhibmaxxing without facing problems with :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

until a certain moment in my life I guess it was a given

Would not suggest anyone try this. It will only lead to them respecting you less and hating you more.

Your family is your enemy?
When it comes to inceldom yes.
Try it, you'll see.
Either you'll get ignored, be fed some bluepill lies or get called out for your "toxic personnality/behaviour" or being "entitled" or "unrealistic". You most likely won't get any "Yes you are right, you are genetically fucked in the current dating market and society WILL and ALREADY DOES treat you worse just for your looks, height or race and it most likely will never change"

You most likely won't get any "Yes you are right, you are genetically fucked in the current dating market and society WILL and ALREADY DOES treat you worse just for your looks, height or race and it most likely will never change"
I wouldn't hope for that but IDK, not being able to tell anyone about my problems is kinda fucking me up especialyl in recent months, it's been bad.

I wouldn't hope for that but IDK, not being able to tell anyone about my problems is kinda fucking me up especialyl in recent months, it's been bad.
That's what this forum is about.

Don’t do that. Parents usually understand you the least.
We are the ones who understand you the most, because we are in the same situation as you.
Even the psychiatrist will tell you bluepilled lies

What an original idea!

(Is it very hard to find someone that gives a shit long enough to heard it?)

Coming out as a virgin now is like coming out as gay 25 years ago

no because the answers are predictably retarded, going off what I hear/see with incel discussions other places. You just need to change your clothes, hairstyle, attitude, way you look, your hygiene, your interests and hobbies. Just completley dont be you bro, easy. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Does it count if the friend is also a blackpilled incel?

Have you ever told your enemies about your weaknesses ?

More like have you ever pulled down your pants in front of your enemies, bent over and begged them to penetrate your asshole?

Last edited:
Several times, up until I was about 24. That's how I found out how out-of-touch mainstream dating advice is for really ugly guys. People are blissfully ignorant of what it's like when you're borderline deformed and not rich enough to "attract" even a 400 pound gold digger. The main cause of incel is being both ugly/short and poor. If you're ugly and poor, you ain't got the looks for love or the money for settling, so all you got to offer is personality and "niceness", which are good for keeping a relationship but utterly worthless for starting one.

Last edited:
ive joked about women in front of my friends cus they find edgy humor funny just as much as i do but i wouldn't have an actual conversation about being an incel in front of them no. them thinking some edgy jokes are funny doesn't mean they'll understand or agree with me on anything if i tried to have a serious discussion

it is every incel's fantasy to tell a qt uncorrupted foid about his inceldom and she thinks it's somehow good or cool even tho it's hell :feelsohh:

No I will get stoned to death

Bro I can't even have normal conversation about the weather, how THE FUCK am I supposed to explain someone that I'm literally a walking piece of shit who hasn't been loved in his life???

All My friends know. We joked about table and gardenmaxxing in 2020

Last edited:
No. I cannot be percieved to be weak

No, they just look at me and they know.

I have to a couple of my irl friends.

One of them totally agrees with me on the blackpill 100%. He's a cool dude and I talk to him basically daily.

The other one was fine with it, until he sperged out one day and ratted me out to my family, and I had to go incognito on everything for like a week.

I have to a couple of my irl friends.

One of them totally agrees with me on the blackpill 100%. He's a cool dude and I talk to him basically daily.

The other one was fine with it, until he sperged out one day and ratted me out to my family, and I had to go incognito on everything for like a week.
jfl at the other guy lol

Have you ever told about your inceldom/loneliness to anyone IRL? And not someone you pay money to talk to like psychotherapist. I mean someone like friend, family... What was their reaction, what did they say or do? I have some thoughts of telling my mother how I feel but I believe she will just say "IDK what to tell you, go out more" or something like this. She was pretty helpful with some of my problems but some like this one would be probably too much for her to understand.
My parents and some friends knows about my loneliness. I just use "no one likes bald guys" card as an excuse

of course. they agree that it's over for me

That's unexpected
not really. If I am being honest with people they will be honest with me. It also helps that I have almost no white friends who would probably be :bluepill: as fuck

Never. I try to act like I'm not interested so that they leave me alone. Fortunately they don't ask me much anyway. If a foid asks me, I might be honest just so that I can then ask her "if I'm such a catch, why don't you go out with me?" and wait for her to reply with the canned response "no, I just don't see you that way, but I'm sure there's someone out there for you :foidSoy:".