Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever thought about all the aimless creatures wandering lost in life? I mean, like us? But who are not completely clear about it like we are?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
I mean, its scary man. These people are completely oblivious about their situation and dont know what to do or how to do it. Translation: they dont know how over it is.

Eventually, they get a job, a betabuxxing wife and some change in their pockets. Still there is a lingering feeling on the bottom of their stomach that things are not the way they are supposed to be, there is soemthing missing, like they were being cheated with something.

Deep down, they know. They know they are genetically inferior, subhuman garbage (in more ways than one) but they dont have the capacity to lurk around the rabbithole and where it actually goes, so they stay with their bluepilled programming and their skewed ways.

Any thougths?

titles too long tldr

i like to see them suffer ngl

Truecels dont betabuxx they just realize their losers but fail to realize that their is a term for people like them. They are very common amongst YouTube comments or reddit posts complaining they’ve never had a date or held hands with a foid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back