Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion have you ever taken swimming lessons?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

I remember doing the bare-minimum basics in elementary school kid but tbh kinda wish I had tried to take more of them and gotten some decent skills. Been literal decades since I had instruction, probably lost it all.

I don't even know if they teach this stuff to adults anywhere accessible. Maybe if I can just push past my appearance insecurity the low-impact cardio would benefit my health/joints.

Its mandatory in my country :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Nah man the other guys made fun of me and a few other sub 5 guys
how old were you when you had to take those lessons? I was either in 1st or 3rd grade, so 7 or 9, I can't remember exactly

I wish I had taken the time to ogle my female classmates during those lessons but I was too caught up trying not to look stupid because of my insecurity.

Meanwhile the Chads who this shit came easy to could ogle at their leisure

how old were you when you had to take those lessons? I was either in 1st or 3rd grade, so 7 or 9, I can't remember exactly
We had it in like 9th or 8th grade so right in puberty when it was the most brutal time for incels :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.
I will never recover

We had it in like 9th or 8th grade so right in puberty when it was the most brutal time for incels :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.
I will never recover
broooooooootal. we had one lesson in freshman year of high school, it was giga awkward but surprisingly nobody talked shit

broooooooootal. we had one lesson in freshman year of high school, it was giga awkward but surprisingly nobody talked shit
Atleast I paid them back by pissing in the water :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I had it a lot , I’m a very very good swimmer

You probably have to hire a swim coach or join a senior class. I did swim in high school so Im a pretty strong swimmer, even if I haven't trained in years. I would do it again if I had a private olympic size pool.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back