Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever taken antidepressants?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I’ve been on and off them for like 10 years but I think they’ve always hurt me, never really helped. Just seem like drugs psychiatrist push to make more money

I’ve been on and off them for like 10 years
Im in the same boat.
All they ever did was fuck up my dick and sleep schedule.
Didn't feel any different while I was on.

I think I need to try diffERent thERapeutic mEasuRes :feelshmm:

yes and they didnt work and made me only tired I threw them away and never visited the jew again

I don't believe in placebos, there's no magic wand for incel problems :blackpill:

Yeah I took them a bunch as a teenager. I think they fucked up my hormones a lot because I had low T after. I went on TRT and had to go on accutane cus my skin genetics are beneath subhuman. This thin my hair so I also started fin. I'm literally walking around as a fuckig human pharmacy and still look like shit.

yes and they didnt work and made me only tired I threw them away and never visited the jew again

Pretty much this, I liked how my sex drive was dulled though but I felt so tired and unmotivated. Only the prozac one made me feel good, but that only lasted 2 weeks. The stuff is poison, I stopped taking it and had triple brain zaps for months multiple times a day. At least with hard drugs you have a reason for shitty withdrawal, antidepressants are :feelsclown: pills to me.

just chug an entire bottle of whiskey down

Pretty much this, I liked how my sex drive was dulled though but I felt so tired and unmotivated. Only the prozac one made me feel good, but that only lasted 2 weeks. The stuff is poison, I stopped taking it and had triple brain zaps for months multiple times a day. At least with hard drugs you have a reason for shitty withdrawal, antidepressants are :feelsclown: pills to me.
they also gaslight you with

:soy:Yeah they will work in 3 years- just patiently wait how your brain is getting destroyed

Yes. I've been taking antidepressants for about eight years now.

I don't need pills. I need a steady decent gf and to get laid (not by a hooker) and I'll be good.

I took mirtazapine about 5 years ago but didn't really help me with anything, I think it did make it harder to jack off. I took ritalin when I was much younger in school to focus better and that raised my heartbeat I think, but that's not an antidepressant.

Have you ever taken jewish drugs?​

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

I was for a time --- no effect, other than giving me a limp dick and putting on extra weight that was harder than normal to lose. It took almost over a year for me to recover from those side effects. Fuck pills

i have never taken any (((meds)))

Yes, they numb you thats it

No,unless xanax count as antidepressants.

Never. Should I try?

Yes and they have never helped. My parents change my medication every month against my will like I’m a lab rat. I take 6 tablets at night and it’s done nothing but make me worse.

no i dont take jewpills

SSRIs don't work to help with depression, only in theory they do.

i don't take jewpills, only blackpills:blackpill::feelshmm:

They only make things worse. Weight gain, lethargy, Tardive Dyskinesia to name a few.

No, can't see any good coming from it in the long-run.

11 years now. Been on them for severe anxiety.

Sertraline, it kinda worked but there's no pill for the blackpill tbh

Sertraline, it kinda worked but there's no pill for the blackpill tbh
Setraline is probably the best ssri but coming off it is impossible. Prozac is probably the worst one

I just realized Trazodone is an anti-depressant so I guess I do take them but only for sleep

My problems aren't in my head, so pills wont help.

Is alcohol an antidepressant? cause it cured my depression

Yeah for 6 years or so. If I don't I get violent and might go ER so I have to. Unless I go to supermax and get locked up in solitary prison isn't worth as an incel.
But no, the meds don't help much with depression but just keeps you stable. You should look up what jordan peterson has to say about meds for depression. They're best to keep you stable long enough to make positive changes in you're life but don't really fix your problems

Just hard to get off of cuz of bad withdrawal symptoms
I think it shouldn't be hard if a person takes off from them gradually and with a plan, just don't cut it out straight
I’ve been on and off them for like 10 years but I think they’ve always hurt me, never really helped. Just seem like drugs psychiatrist push to make more money
I will try them out and maybe document the experience on this website later

Last edited:
I've tried mirtrazipin doesn't help against depression but as a side effect it makes you sleep very good