Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have you ever stopped to think that you were born to be alone?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★★★★
I feel like this, no matter how hard I try and what I do I always get rejected, in situations that any normie would succeed

I feel that there are people who are destined to be alone, in the past they were hermits, monks, prophets
In sacred texts, marriage is seen as a vocation, that is, not all people have this vocation, as a talent.

No matter how hard I try I will never succeed because I was not born for this, I was born to die a virgin and to live alone.
Who knows, if I could make my life similar to that of an ancient monk, maybe i would be able to walk in my destiny and not be unhappy.

I was born to fail because of my genes

I was born to fail because of my genes
I was born 2 months premature to a 40 year old mother and my father was 51, so I was doomed. I was also born via C-section and needed intensive care initially, so I’m not even supposed to have survived childbirth. I don’t think I was born to be alone though. Too many things went wrong that fucked things up

I was born 2 months premature to a 40 year old mother and my father was 51, so I was doomed. I was also born via C-section and needed intensive care initially, so I’m not even supposed to have survived childbirth. I don’t think I was born to be alone though. Too many things went wrong that fucked things up
I wasn't born premature but I also needed intensive care when I was first born and nearly died during childbirth which I only found out recently actually. Having older parents in general leads to so many more issues. My parents were in there mid to late 30s when they had me which isn't the greatest but it could've been worse like in your case.

I wasn't born premature but I also needed intensive care when I was first born and nearly died during childbirth which I only found out recently actually. Having older parents in general leads to so many more issues. My parents were in there mid to late 30s when they had me which isn't the greatest but it could've been worse like in your case.
Yeah, much after 30, it should be fucking illegal for women to have kids. Seriously

Yeah, much after 30, it should be fucking illegal for women to have kids. Seriously
Most kids seem to be born after 30 now because women take so much longer to actually settle down and marry now and I think that's going to greatly fuck up the next generation.

I was premature by a month and 3 days

Most kids seem to be born after 30 now because women take so much longer to actually settle down and marry now and I think that's going to greatly fuck up the next generation.
Society is gonna mess them further up too

Yep. Their genetics are doomed. Nobody should be having kids much after 30, let alone at 40+

I was premature by a month and 3 days
Mogs me. Did you touch pussy on the way out, or were you unlucky enough to be born via C-section?

I came out naturally
:chad: :chad: :chad: You touched pussy at least once in your life, even if it was the second you were born. You’d never understand the struggle of a truecel inkwell like me who never even had that much :feels::feels:

I feel like this, no matter how hard I try and what I do I always get rejected, in situations that any normie would succeed

I feel that there are people who are destined to be alone, in the past they were hermits, monks, prophets
In sacred texts, marriage is seen as a vocation, that is, not all people have this vocation, as a talent.

No matter how hard I try I will never succeed because I was not born for this, I was born to die a virgin and to live alone.
Who knows, if I could make my life similar to that of an ancient monk, maybe i would be able to walk in my destiny and not be unhappy.
it’s starting to feel like i was simply meant to be alone cuz anything i do always ends up fucking up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back