Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever stopped to think that since the beginning of the universe, from the disintegration of particles, all this ended up in you?

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
In billions of years of gravitational attraction, radiation, collision, chemical processes of the emergence of life, its evolution, from the Paleolithic to the sexual revolution
All this for you to be born genetic trash, live your whole life in constant stress and die.

All of us genetic trashes ancestors was probably useless inbred malnutritioned farmers while chad was the primal hunter that owned kingdoms and had more than 4 wives.

This is why we deserve to ovERdose on copium

All of us genetic trashes ancestors was probably useless inbred malnutritioned farmers while chad was the primal hunter that owned kingdoms and had more than 4 wives.

they really were my grand grand parents were cousin and must of my old family were farmers

I don't think about it much

I think about it often, millions of years just to be a rotting virgin who beats off to blacked:feelskek::feelskek:

this is what centuries of arranged marriage and overprotective parenting does to a man

True

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back