Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you ever spoken to your mother like this?!!!!!!!!!

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Your mother hates you as as incel. One day she comes up to you and demands you study, you say you'll study later, she bends your fingers pressing on them and trying to break your brittle bones. You're still a child.

You refuse to give your laptop so she snatches it. You swear, mumbling about how she's retarded and stupid and immoral.

As you utter those she calls you ugly and mocks your accent, mocks your voice and your dad is watching and lecturing you about how it's your fault. Lecturing? He's literally screaming at you at the top of voice and sometimes spitting on you in the process as you look on, disgusted by his subhuman face and your mother's intense stare.

She keeps mocking your accent and calling you ugly, as you try to control yourself.

She tells you you'll never get a job because of your looks.

You tell her, "Who's gonna save you when you're an old, dusty piece of shit? Who's gonna give you a place to live? Me. Therefore shut the fuck up, killing myself won't benefit you, I'll own you in a few years. I'm stronger by the way and in no time I will move my old dad with one hand. Watch your mouth, watch your hand, in no time I won't be scared of you, there is no reason to be scared of you."

The fact that it's true is why it hurts so bad.

I'll never say this, I'll never be able to, say this. I have siblings. They treat me like a monster.

Last edited:
No that's never happened to me. Are ethnic parents really like this?

nah bro I'm gonna block you. In fact that was what was planned I wanted to let you reply. Give one last reply.
You're fucking weird dude

spammaxxer go post in sewers bro seriously
5321B0B4 9A20 4E77 9734 2154842D2DBE

@Intellau_Celistic Translation: You're treated like shit

Only time I spoke to my mom in a loud tone I ended up getting backhanded across the face and I couldn't retaliate at all

incel trait: you never retaliate
I mean I'm not about to smack my mom across the face, if it was some other bitch that did that she'd be missing teeth rn