Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Have you ever shaken hands with a foid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
I have never touched a foid non-accidentally and of course since i am an ugly subhuman, no foid would want to shake hands with me either

Yes when I enter a class in my school i shake hands with my female aquintances to say hello

I have never touched a foid non-accidentally and of course since i am an ugly subhuman, no foid would want to shake hands with me either
Excluding teachers never.:feelsdevil:

When i was 16 or so i shook hands with a stacylite and her mom and dad
i remember her hands being kinda sweaty or wet or something
wish she could have jerked me off :feelsohh::what::feelsmage:

isn't this cringe, i remember someone shaking a girl's hand a few years ago, and it made everyone laugh and take turns shaking hands with her, like it was the funniest thing ever

it seems fashionable to basically ignore women completely unless you are friendly enough with them to hug them

I don't even remember a time when hands were shaken. I don't particularly recall shaking a female hand. I suppose it happened, but it's not like a shook hands with Stacey or Becky

Last edited:
i arm wrestled a bitch and destroyed her

in general it seems awkward and weird to interact with femoids if you don't know them well enough to go "HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" and hug them, they act weird and it feels weird
males are easier to interact with at all levels of friendship

When i was 16 or so i shook hands with a stacylite and her mom and dad
wish she could have jerked me off :feelsohh::what::feelsmage:

I have sex with foids on a regular basis

Why would i want to touch a hand that has touched dick? I'm not a faggot.

Dude i'm so truecel i didn't even touch my mom's vagina when i came out.
Same. [UWSL]Caesarean section birth. It never began.[/UWSL]

Nope. Like, for real. I can't recall that.

In my age-range? No.

Yes. It feels silly. You shake hands with men, not with cum receptacles. When you shake a foids hand, you have or pretend she’s right up there with men, and that she doesn’t get on her knees and drink cum.

Only before Covid and only in the workplace

I don't get this at all. You mean shaking hands or holding hands? These are related, but not exactly the same. I did both in case you're wondering.

Their hands can be pretty disgusting with lotions and shit. It is documented fact that foid hands harbor more bacterial junk.

I hate shaking hands but it's a requirement when you meet with HR people for interviews and they're always women so yes

No other than teachers and family members

I think I remember shaking the hand of the foid who hired me at one of my last jobs (before the pandemic). That was it, she was married.

When a foid coworker was leaving, she hugged all the other guys goodbye, but she only gave me a handshake. So yes, being a handshakeonlycel is an incel trait.

No that doesn’t even make sense
When a foid coworker was leaving, she hugged all the other guys goodbye, but she only gave me a handshake. So yes, being a handshakeonlycel is an incel trait.
Brutal :feelsrope: