Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever seen your doppelganger?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
"is a non-biologically related look-alike or double of a living person, sometimes portrayed as a ghostly or paranormal phenomenon and usually seen as a harbinger of bad luck "

A friend of mine who works as teacher in uzbekistan showed me pic of a student in his class,he looks exactly like me lmao. Not only we have same phenotype but he do exactly like me I felt aura and when I saw the pic first I thought myself when did i take this pic

And once I saw a guy look exactly like my friend he was manlet but looked exactly like him

Knew a kid in my high school who literally looked like me. We looked so similar that everyone would mix our names up when we walked down the halls. Even teachers sometimes called me his name. He was just a tad taller than me and I had longer hair but otherwise it looked like we were identical twins.

He grew up to be a total fucking loser that nobody wanted to talk to and he remained single even in college. Never saw him passed college since I got kicked out so not sure how he ended up but I'm sure he is in a similar boat as me. He could probably be even roaming these forums. If you live in Texas and your name is Daniel then I think we all know why we both ended up as incels - Because of our ungodly ugly looks

I will admit he did have a more friendly and outgoing personality than me but even that didn't help him. Personality doesn't go far when you look so ugly no woman wants to be in the same room as you because you "creep" her out just by the way you look. I've had plenty of sluts tell me I look angry or they didn't want to be in the same room as me because they thought I was mad. Oh, I look mad do I? IM SORRY THATS JUST HOW MY FUCKING FACE LOOKS!

Yeah.

Amirite ladies??? Nah but seriously I'm not a very attractive person.

I’ve seen pictures of someone who looked like me, and met one in person who my mom said looked like me. Unfortunately, they were both femoids.

I dont think ive met anyone that looks exactly like me. But some ppl told me this white kid looked like me but of course with white skin. This was in high school.

no man, wish i could meet him though

Yes, I actually encountered some one who did

Yes I have. People would sometimes get me mixed up for him, ever since I started wearing a hood people haven't been doing that though.

my doppelganger probably hanged himself in Ucrania

If I saw someone that looked like me, I’d be sure to put him out of his misery.

I've seeing one or two guys with similarities with me but tallest and better looks. So no exactly a doppelganger.