Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever seen anyone die?

N

Nowy

Is this really all there is?
-
I've only seen one person die. It was some old guy who had a heart attack and hit his head on the pavement. I'm pretty sure he died cause he lied there for like 15 minutes before the ambulance showed up.

I once choked a foid to death

I've only seen one person die. It was some old guy who had a heart attack and hit his head on the pavement. I'm pretty sure he died cause he lied there for like 15 minutes before the ambulance showed up.

You didn't give him CPR?

Not particularly, but I've seen dead bodies

Attention! Please keep in mind that the OP of this thread has chosen to mark this post with the [Serious] replies only tag, therefore any replies that are jokes, puns, off-topic, or are otherwise non-contributory will be removed.

If you don't fall within the scope the question is directed to, please do not reply to the question as your comment will be removed. If the question is "Bakers of reddit..." and you're not a baker, your comment will be removed. All top-level replies need to be from someone who is in the group the question was asked to.

If you see others posting comments that violate this tag, please report them to the mods!

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

Attention! Please keep in mind that the OP of this thread has chosen to mark this post with the [Serious] replies only tag, therefore any replies that are jokes, puns, off-topic, or are otherwise non-contributory will be removed.

If you don't fall within the scope the question is directed to, please do not reply to the question as your comment will be removed. If the question is "Bakers of reddit..." and you're not a baker, your comment will be removed. All top-level replies need to be from someone who is in the group the question was asked to.

If you see others posting comments that violate this tag, please report them to the mods!

hi faggot

Most recent death I've seen in person was in a car accident. I remember seeing a guy with his head literally caved in being pulled out of a burning car. You could see a few more mangled bodies in what was left of the car.

It later was an article, turns out he and everyone else in the car was killed.

I was like 6

"Child please get help, I'm having a heart attack! Hurry!"

Child-Stares.jpg

"I'm dying!"

Child-Stares.jpg

5th

"Child please get help, I'm having a heart attack! Hurry!"

Child-Stares.jpg

"I'm dying!"

Child-Stares.jpg
:FeelsUhh

No, but some fat foid from my school killed herself when she was 11 and I saw the video of it.

I saw a foid jump in front of a mail truck on Christmas Eve.

Lol

no but I've seen multiple people hours before dying.

I’m secretly a serial killer so yeah, every other Thursday

Great grandparent but it was in a hospice so it wasnt exactly traumatic. Think i was 15 or so
saw a person die on an operating table when i used to volunteer at hospital but didnt see them actually code
i think if i saw someone die i would be fine but if i saw someone get murdered via a hardcore death like a stabbing then id lose my shit. I like to watch death videos but vids of children watching their parents get murdered in front of them (or vice versa) always Make me a little sick tbh

In my dreams.

I saw a university foid get crushed to death on her bike from a garbage truck, her body was mangled af and her skull exploded. Somebody immediately got of their car and covered her head up because there was no chance she we alive.

I watched my mom die in a hospice clinic.

A facebook cartel friend of mine posted a murder on his fb story so ofcourse I smashed that like button and hit that love reacc

Screenshot 20201204 002503 Facebook
Screenshot 20201204 001215 Facebook
Screenshot 20201204 001239 Facebook
Screenshot 20201204 001238 Facebook

Screenshot 20201204 001235 Facebook

Screenshot 20201204 001235 Facebook

Screenshot 20201204 001222 Facebook

Screenshot 20201204 001217 Facebook
Screenshot 20201204 002528 Facebook

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201204-001239_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20201204-001239_Facebook.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I saw my grandfather die when he had cancer but never a violent death.
did he burn that guy alive? or is his body and lighting just that dark?

I saw my grandfather die when he had cancer but never a violent death.

did he burn that guy alive? or is his body and lighting just that dark?
Sparks from gunshots

Only in gore vids

no hopefully i get to see a foid that is about to die as I chuckle and piss on her.