Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever seen a happy married couple?

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
Everywhere I look all I see is miserable people trapped in a marriage they can't leave just because they have property or kids in common.

This applies to my parents, to my neighbours, to the couples I see on the street, even if most women start divorce it's not like most men are happily married either.

The ones who get married end up tired of not being able to have any time for themselves and being bossed around by their wives, while also the wives start treating them like shit because they no longer fell attraction.

The only reason I could imagine to get married as a man is to have some company, and that doesn't affect me at all because the only times I crave for it is when I get ill.

Still, most men will marry because love is a blinding mental illness and they have a huge chance to end up alone, divorceraped or at least will regret having married that foid and not another one if the marriage survives.

I saw a bimbo foid now 20 years old that went to hs with me having a kid and getting married with one of these low iq NTs and once I saw her on the street her face was brutal even though she just got married and had the kid.

The magic of getting married for foids only lasts a few months, after that they will regret marrying the man but they will put the blame on you and not in their nature because they're that stupid. No man should ever marry, that automatically makes you a cuck.

Can't recall any memories of a happy couple so no

Yes, they're all extremely happy as far as I can tell.

Yes. My parents are happily married and almost all the women and one uncle in my extended family are.

it depends:
if the man is normie tier or bad looking then you will definitely find his wife bossing him around and treating him like a turd every where he goes especially if he's short since he can't impose any dominance on the bitch
if the husband is a dominant HTN or chad then you will definitely have a more happy relationship and the wife won't be such an insufreable cunt

A few times, but many more which were unhappy.

it depends:
if the man is normie tier or bad looking then you will definitely find his wife bossing him around and treating him like a turd every where he goes especially if he's short since he can't impose any dominance on the bitch
if the husband is a dominant HTN or chad then you will definitely have a more happy relationship and the wife won't be such an insufreable cunt

it depends:
:yes:

My uncle and his husband.
My mom and stepdad.

People don't talk to me about their marriage, but as far I can see, they don't look miserable.

Me and my wife are very happy :feelsaww:

Well it applied to my mom and both of my aunts. I heard from my mom that my aunts wanted to divorce their husbands and go wild. They didn't end up doing it most likely for financial reasons.

it depends:

With time feelings and interest dissipate so am not surprised. Foids want a new toy to play with after a certain time. Reminds me of when Andy from Toy Story ruthlessly disposed of woody for buzz lightyear the shiny new flavour of the month.

Yes, but it's rare for any age group below boomers.

Note that many couples give the appearance they're happy, especially on social media. But if you listen to the husband enough, or work with some, you'll hear about lots of dead bedrooms, no communication, etc...

Everywhere I look all I see is miserable people trapped in a marriage they can't leave just because they have property or kids in common.

This applies to my parents, to my neighbours, to the couples I see on the street, even if most women start divorce it's not like most men are happily married either.

The ones who get married end up tired of not being able to have any time for themselves and being bossed around by their wives, while also the wives start treating them like shit because they no longer fell attraction.

The only reason I could imagine to get married as a man is to have some company, and that doesn't affect me at all because the only times I crave for it is when I get ill.

Still, most men will marry because love is a blinding mental illness and they have a huge chance to end up alone, divorceraped or at least will regret having married that foid and not another one if the marriage survives.

I saw a bimbo foid now 20 years old that went to hs with me having a kid and getting married with one of these low iq NTs and once I saw her on the street her face was brutal even though she just got married and had the kid.

The magic of getting married for foids only lasts a few months, after that they will regret marrying the man but they will put the blame on you and not in their nature because they're that stupid. No man should ever marry, that automatically makes you a cuck.
in my entire life, i have not seen one functional relationship. If they were superficially functional then only because they were extremely onesided, by which I mean the man was subservient to the point of slavishness.

And even then, the man was not valued by the woman. So no, I have not seen a single happy married couple in my entire existence, let alone a happy relationship