Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal have you ever seen a half-curry IRL ?

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
no other races want to breed with curries jfl

i dont think ive ever seen a half-curry IRL, ive seen hapas, mulattos , mestizos etc ; i dont even think a term exists for them since they basically dont exist, they are truly the bottom of the barrel

Now that I think about it, you are right. Or their genes could just be recessive.

I've barely seen an indian IRL, mang

Last edited:
Id breed tf outta that curry slut who once told me, “i like asians,” GrAY mang

i dont think ive ever seen a half-curry IRL, ive seen hapas, mulattos , mestizos etc ; i dont even think a term exists for them since they basically dont exist, they are truly the bottom of the barrel
Only one, my old english teacher had a curry father and scottish mother, she was sort af and hated incels, if she was male she'd be browsing this forum

now that you mention it, no.

No. :feelsugh:

Rices have good usual colouring, better stereotypes and overall assimilation into the West if based there, taller height, and a usual higher wealth; consequently, they also have lower amounts of stereotypically masculine features compounding upon physically unattractive ricecels, and also some worse stereotypes such as submissiveness, though these are now lessened... :feelssus:

Curries may or may not have more "Caucasoid" features, and more dimorphic traits; it's incredibly variable since there are many types of curry, but see below... :feelswhere:

Brutal, but not unsurprising at all; the common currycel will continue to be weighed down by their undesirable physical traits such as bug eyes, fat retention and an overall weaker average frame, and uneven colouring/dark undereyes, as well as their various negative stereotypes and failos widely spread in most forms of media and firmly imbued in foid's minds. :society:

I'd say rices win out, but still remember curries are very variable. :feelshehe:

I know an italian mixed curry

plenty
they do exist you dipshit lol where you do live?
uk has plenty of them, to the point they have a diff name called anglo indian
they are giga mogger just like how mullato mog the shit out of most niggers
this one half curry foid i knew looked like a brunette stacy

My GI doctor was a curry. The doctor who ordered my first MRI was a curry.

My cousin but she’s female and really cute.

I don't think I ever saw one

Not Half Curry, but I've met a half paki before

Now that I think about it, you are right. Or their genes could just be recessive.
this. I have seen very few half curries like OP too. did see one half curry foid but she looked full curry

i've see one half-Srilankan half-white foid.
White father, srilankan mother.
That's the only case i've ever seen tbh

Yeah. I thought he was white until someone told me

Yeah and he has Autism and Klinefelter Syndrome
over for racemixedcels