Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever seen a foid sell her virginity?

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★★★
I saw a video on my youtube timeline earlier detailing how the girl who made said video sold her virginity. Have you heard of this happening? wtf

Yes I have heard that several times just imagine being born a female and thinking they have it worse than their male counterparts, they literally can sell their virginity for hundreds of thousands dollars while many men can´t even lose their virginity through validating sex that is fucked up how unfair the world is.

Yeah there were stories of some qt girls who sold their virginity on a website like an auction with guys bidding money. The auction ended with a ridiculous amount of money but i don't know if the girls went through with it.

Fucking hand me the rope! There are no equality for men in this world when we are born there is a 50/50 chance if we will have a good and easy life (female) or bad and hard (sub8 male)
This site has to be fake. There is no way it sells at 10k lmao
Think again.

Fucking hand me the rope! There are no equality for men in this world when we are born there is a 50/50 chance if we will have a good and easy life (female) or bad and hard (sub8 male)
If I could sell that it'd be fucking insane. Some men have to pay for that shit to be taken and females just auction it off and afterwards can live comfortably with some simp.

This site has to be fake. There is no way it sells at 10k lmao
I'm pretty sure it sells more than this. They're usually hunting millionaires for themselves.

Yeh I've heard of it on the internet a few times, never met a girl selling her "first" time IRL though.

I imagine if I ever convinced a girl to trade her virginity to me it would go something like this.

Think again.
LMAAAAAAAAAAAO