Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever seen a charismatic incel?

Chuddington

Chuddington

Officer
★★★★
No, because they don’t exist. Social skills are literally the only thing in life that matters. You can be completely retarded and have no skills but still get a good job if you’re a naturally outgoing person. You can get a gf easily even if you’re short and ugly. Nearly every problem in life can be solved by having good social skills yet normies still find a way to complain despite living life on easy mode. If you weren’t born or raised to be a naturally socially outgoing person then there is literally no hope for you.

JoinedJan 17, 2023Posts29

Charismatic= good looking

I think I am charismatic, foids just don't understand me.

> charismatic
> incel

Seems legit

Many times. There's lots of very capable social guys. I watch one on ip2 that makes the hottest girls laugh... but it's all pointless because he's ugly as sin and needs to go Thailand to bang hookers.

cope @Sneir was pretty charismatic

if you try to be charismatic as an incel normies will see you as some type of villain

You can get a gf easily even if you’re short and ugly.
no you can't

if this was true then i would have got a gf long time ago. i am NT and i can socialize and be funny with other people

Because when you are ugly everything comes off as creepy. When you are attractive looking everything comes of as charismatic. It's chad halo. This is basic stuff. That being said, I have seen goofy looking tall guys get pussy, but that is because the height offsets their ugliness and the tallness gives them confidence, ergo they are able to be seen as charismatic. Short ugly dude will NEVER be seen as charismatic.