Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever seen a Chad or Stacy with a severe medical condition?

G

Guest37263

as per title

Im not sure i have

like a jorge del rio romero type chad with asthma or anxiety or something. Or autism.

Chads have the best genes for survival, Chad is the result of strong genes surviving illness. And yes there are Chads with autism, I've seen a documentary about a Chad (or chad-lite) with Asperger.

Good genes comes in packages.

I saw a chad with debilitating, near catatonic autism on jewtube. There were tons of foids in the comments commenting how handsome and strong he was to handle his condition (not that he's even self-aware of whats happening).

Foids self-diagnose but not sure whether it’s official or not

Chads have the best genes for survival, Chad is the result of strong genes surviving illness. And yes there are Chads with autism, I've seen a documentary about a Chad (or chad-lite) with Asperger.

I personally knew a Chad (6'1, 8 PSL) who was (or at least claimed to be) an Aspie. He indeed had some characteristics of it, he was a very quiet dude, smart with very peculiar interests, and at times sounded like a homossexual.
But of course, that didn't stop foids from hitting on him and willing to make him an absolute Slayer. Seriously , he didn't even need to flirt with women, they approached him solely because of his good looks, and he used to get sex by referrals (foids he fucked used to recommend him to her other tehee friends)

Last edited:
Knew a 8.5/10 girl who was regularly crippled with severe cystic acne, face was pockmarked to fuck until she had laser surgery. :lul::lul::lul:

Yes I saw some but they still slay regardless this