Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever seen a chad or stacy on incel tears?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
It seems like the people who post there are either beckies or divorced landwhales, no in between. The guys that post there are usually advocate doofus lookalikes. Aka guys in their 20s-30s, failing at life, makes fun of others to make themselves look better or attract foids, etc. Basically cucks

No one who actually has a life uses that shitty subreddit. Most of them are average looking at best. I have yet to see one good looking female (or male) who posts there.

But tbh this goes for soyddit in general. Most good looking people just don’t use it

Last edited:
The only attractive people on Reddit are there to promote onlyfans or on hookup subreddits. Basically the chads and sluts who give out.

somebody post advocatefaggots face so he can be reminded he is one of us

Chads and Stacies don't use the internet for anything besides soycial media.

No legitimately attractive people waste their attractiveness harassing unattractive people. They spend it getting free drinks and sex.

It’s normies who both empower chads and try to subjugate unattractive males. Normie males have a far greater impact than chads

Chads and Stacies don't use the internet for anything besides soycial media.
Exactly. Unlike IT they actually have lives outside the internet so they rarely use it except for the occasional social media pic

The only attractive people on Reddit are there to promote onlyfans or on hookup subreddits. Basically the chads and sluts who give out.
This. Tbh i’ve seen attractive people on reddit but most of them hang out on places like r/truerateme to get validation and karma. They are still annoying i gusss but in a different way.

Yet they tell us to get a life :feelskek:

Yeah, I don’t get the notion that they are all losers. A lot of them are indeed. But many of them are amongst the privileged that enjoy sadistically rubbing their lives in our face.