Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever rejected a foid 2020 poll

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date

Have you ever rejected a foid

• Yes

Votes: 54 36.0%
  • No

Votes: 96 64.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you've rejected someone then you have been approached that simple.
:feelsseriously:
1. if man approaches and takes foid out on many dates and foid goes on second date and is happy, it's ok by foid but then man doesn't ask for more dates = rejection
2. if man and foid know each other through social circle and man kids around with foid with no intention of anything and foid takes it seriously then foid may make move = rejection
3. foid orbits or hard eyefucks man but man doesn't react = rejection
4. whatever the fuck else I didn't think of

:feelsseriously:
1. if man approaches and takes foid out on many dates and foid goes on second date and is happy, it's ok by foid but then man doesn't ask for more dates = rejection
2. if man and foid know each other through social circle and man kids around with foid with no intention of anything and foid takes it seriously then foid may make move = rejection
3. foid orbits or hard eyefucks man but man doesn't react = rejection
4. whatever the fuck else I didn't think of
The people that voted in this poll are clearly talking about someone asking them out/directly expressing romantic interest in them which is indeed a form of being approached. Even more direct than a woman just coming up to talk to you in public.

If a girl in your social circle comes to you to ask you out or express her interest in you that is indeed being approached in a romantic context.

I don't see how 1 & 3 apply as that's unlikely to be what's happening in this poll. You can just read the comments to get a glimpse of what happened with people who voted yes. I see how someone can frame it as a "rejection" I suppose, but it's clearly not what this poll is getting at. At least not with 1. Many women give hard IOIs rather than approaching anyone because they'd prefer not to.

i bet all those guys who "rejected" didn't even have a woman interested them in the first place

This. Guys ego's getting out of control here thinking a woman actually were interested in them, or just chads larping as incels

unknown.png

unknown.png

reminder that this is incels.co in 2020
:feelswhat:

This. Guys ego's getting out of control here thinking a woman actually were interested in them, or just chads larping as incels
for oldcels this doesn't apply as much. as hypergamy wasn't as great in 1990-2008.

you need to be god tier chad to reject females in 2020

i bet all those guys who "rejected" didn't even have a woman interested them in the first place
A lot of these stories are likely dudes who had girls interested in them YEARS AGO before the Tinder era was in full swing. (Think 2015 or earlier). And they were also probably young girls who were unaware of their true SMV.

Non verbal as my face rejects them

tons of larpers on here. if you didnt reply to a "hi" on tinder from a 2/10 landwhale, you have rejected a foid

I rejected a landwhale from my class because back then I thought I deserved better:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If she were to approach me now I'd agree and handcuff her to a treadmill