Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever rejected a foid 2020 poll

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date

Have you ever rejected a foid

• Yes

Votes: 54 36.0%
  • No

Votes: 96 64.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had this 300lb landwhale ask to go out for drinks with me. I'm serious about her being 300lbs. Anyways I decided "ok whatever we'll see how it goes" and went. However I was so repulsed by her that when she came to give me a hug, I just patted her on her shoulder and shook her hand and left.

I had this 300lb landwhale ask to go out for drinks with me. I'm serious about her being 300lbs. Anyways I decided "ok whatever we'll see how it goes" and went. However I was so repulsed by her that when she came to give me a hug, I just patted her on her shoulder and shook her hand and left.

Nicely done. Its good to reject ugly foids so they can feel a part of the pain and humiliation we feel everyday from constant rejection.

Nicely done. Its good to reject ugly foids so they can feel a part of the pain and humiliation we feel everyday from constant rejection.

She was mad when I shook her hands. She said, "I'm not your homeboy! I'm a girl!" and tried to hug me again which I politely declined.

jfl based :feelskek:

I reject friendzoning cunts. Too old to deal with shit and not get my dick wet. Foids don't really offer me much as "friends". Sounds harsh but I even get bored talking to my mom. Men and women really don't get along all that well as "friends" and even chads know this. Any guy in school with a majority girl friends was assumed gay. This was long before metros and soyboys became big.
>tallcel

Wtf can we ban them already..

Only chads get approached by non hideous foids.
Some people on this forum have a far different notion of "hideous" than what actually is. I've seen it many times. Either that or they're coping whenever someone finds a picture of a woman who has talked out against incels.

Landwhale = Averageish american women which is overweight, but not obese.
Disgusting = girl around 4/10.

It's true for many on this site. This post from @KingOfRome is accurate and he saw a lot of users on here.

Last edited:
Wait didn't you reject a 45 year old egg looking roastie? You are a volcel too :lul:

>tallcel

Wtf can we ban them already..
Sure. I'll just come back with a better handle I don't get hassled about daily
JFL @ turning down pussy for religious reasons.

These kind of threads keep popping up once in a few months.
Religion can cuck you more than anything. Brainwashing from infancy is hard to deprogram

Last edited:
She was mad when I shook her hands. She said, "I'm not your homeboy! I'm a girl!" and tried to hug me again which I politely declined.

I love it when girls get rejected. Its such a rare occurrence that most foids dont know how to deal with it. Not me, ive been rejected so many times it doesnt even bother me anymore. Its a minor annoyance if anything.
Religion can cuck you more than anything. Brainwashing from infancy is hard to deprogram

True. Religious cucks are the worst.

i didnt get the chance yet but i would do it if i could
Hurting a foids feelings is better than sex honestly

only the model tiers

Yes
Votes: 27 32.1%

31%
the absolute state of incels.co

Fakecel if you voted yes

28 TallFag Vocels voted yes :kys:

if even one of the yes votes is true then jfl

i have rejected a foid but she was beyond ugly and also too retarded to ever be considered a serious option. you'll say im volcel and its easy to talk but i'm sure every single user in this forum, or at least most, would reject her, no matter how desperate

i have rejected a foid but she was beyond ugly and also too retarded to ever be considered a serious option. you'll say im volcel and its easy to talk but i'm sure every single user in this forum, or at least most, would reject her, no matter how desperate
How fat was she?

How fat was she?
not that fat, i mean, not fit either, but that was not the problem, she's like a foid version of this guy: https://www.adamsdentalnj.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/What’s-so-bad-about-mouth-breathing.jpg

though tbf i still would have her just to get laid, but the real problem beyond that is that she's stupid to the point of it being a huge turnoff. usually i wouldnt care how dumb a foid is, in fact, if i was to get a gf, the dumber she is the better for me, but when it reaches such an extreme point, that a foid is too stupid to even hold a normal conversation, i just cant

Plenty of volcels here :feelsseriously:

volcels.co
fakecels.co
chads.co

Let's face the sad truth, a landwhale asking you out is an ego boost even if you have no interest in her because she's too fat and disgusting. At least you can tell yourself, "I could have if I wanted to." And then there are all those Tinder experiments showing that landwhales get lots of matches. Someone who can get lots of matches asking you out, an even bigger ego boost.

I've never been asked out by a woman, so I've never had the chance to reject any of them. Not that there aren't a few of the worst ones that I would reject, but my standards are pretty damn low.

unknown.png

unknown.png

reminder that this is incels.co in 2020

volcels.co
fakecels.co
chads.co

Let's face the sad truth, a landwhale asking you out is an ego boost even if you have no interest in her because she's too fat and disgusting. At least you can tell yourself, "I could have if I wanted to." And then there are all those Tinder experiments showing that landwhales get lots of matches. Someone who can get lots of matches asking you out, an even bigger ego boost.

I've never been asked out by a woman, so I've never had the chance to reject any of them. Not that there aren't a few of the worst ones that I would reject, but my standards are pretty damn low.

Wrong. I was repulsed and disgusted that a landwhale would think that she's entitled to me.

30 percent have rejected a women? WTF?! No words.

Absolute giga volcel if you said yes

Yes teehee(in meinkraft)

Yes but that was when I was in hs and was dumbfuck. It was back in freshman year, rejected looksmatch tier mulatto foid. Cause I thought I would grow taller and be better off. But too bad, as that was my only chance JFL

Rejected many before I turned 13, probably made a few of them cry as it was likely their first ever rejection. :feelzez:

not that fat, i mean, not fit either, but that was not the problem, she's like a foid version of this guy: https://www.adamsdentalnj.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/What’s-so-bad-about-mouth-breathing.jpg

though tbf i still would have her just to get laid, but the real problem beyond that is that she's stupid to the point of it being a huge turnoff. usually i wouldnt care how dumb a foid is, in fact, if i was to get a gf, the dumber she is the better for me, but when it reaches such an extreme point, that a foid is too stupid to even hold a normal conversation, i just cant
Do you think that guy is ugly? Lol, he just looks like a nerd and has retarded glasses while making a stupid facial expression dude.

That is "Hollywood ugly."

Last edited:
The absolute state of chads.co

is this a poll to spot fakecels?
anywaty I need to report my experience.
2 years ago a girl tried to flirt with me, however I knew the bitch was doing that trick with all my male acquaintances just to make his ex boyfriend jealous.

I got asked one but as soon as she asked she kept saying “pls say no it was a dare pls don’t talk to me.” This was in elementary school

How does this poll square with the "only Chad gets approached" rhetoric of this forum. Clearly there are high-tier normies and chadlites here and they have gotten approached.
getting approached isn't the only way to reject a foid