Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Have you ever pretended that you like the same thing your crush likes?

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
I witnessed more than once when a girl pretends and acts how she likes soccer, bikes and similar normie shit because she wants to impress Chad. It's pathetic to look at. The girl would even pretend that she likes the same music.
Never works the other way around because liking fashion, gossiping and food will almost instantly bring you to friendzone and into faggot category in her eyes.

Truecel trait: You don't interact with foids enough to have a crush

No, although I once offered candy to a young Mulatta and wrote a Valentine's letter for her.

pretending is the only option because my interests are pathetic and childish

Truecel trait: You don't interact with foids enough to have a crush
This lol, this whole crush/ muh oneitis thing, has never happened to me.

Never did this kind of shit

The last crush I had (when I was freshman in uni) liked Rick & Morty so I watched the entire thing. It was the most dogshit reddit-esque show ever, but I endured it so I would have a common thing to talk with her about. Right after that she found a boyfriend :feelsUnreal:

My high school crush was even worse. She was a vegan so I tried to become vegan. I lasted like 2 months then decided being vegetarian would be close enough. I never had the balls to talk to her though, she barely knew who I was. I joined a club she was in to have a better chance to talk to her, but every time I went she was never there.

2 years later I was still vegetarian, and got a punch to the gut when I overheard my crush talking in class about having a one night stand. Then I asked myself why the hell I was still vegetarian. Also found her twitter which was nothing but retweeting woke NPC shit and finally stopped liking her at all.

I was such a pathetic faggot. If I could go back in time I would beat myself up.

Never works the other way around because liking fashion, gossiping and food will almost instantly bring you to friendzone and into faggot category in her eyes.
she wont even care if she doesnt like you lol

I witnessed more than once when a girl pretends and acts how she likes soccer, bikes and similar normie shit because she wants to impress Chad. It's pathetic to look at. The girl would even pretend that she likes the same music.
doesnt work i tried to like film to impress a foid, DIDNT GIVE A SHIT

Never had a crush so wouldn't know that particular scenario.

Her reaction?

P2:

View attachment 624743

View attachment 624751

Lyric was a young Mulatta from Milwaukee. She was in the same classes as Aspie John, and the two encountered each-other many times. However, this led to problems...

Aspie John had a bit of a crush on Lyric. When they attended the pumpkin farm field trip, Aspie John approached Lyric's mother about aiding Lyric with gathering a pumpkin. During a class day, Aspie John gave an extra piece of Rollo candy to Lyric as a gift. He introduced himself to her older brother in an attempt to win her friendship. On Valentine's Day, he wrote something for her.

Lyric's best friend was a girl named Gabriella, a pale Castiza. Usually, she would criticize Aspie John with Lyric. Lyric also kicked Aspie John once after he approached her and asked her for friendship.

When Aspie John's teacher pulled him and Lyric outside of the classroom to discuss the bullying briefly, this was Lyric's expression:

pretty-woman-vivid-rose.gif

I suppose so.

While looking through Jalen S's friends list, I discovered something interesting:

It's not worthy, she knows that you only want to fuck her, someone else can but you can't.

It's not worthy, she knows that you only want to fuck her, someone else can but you can't.
Failo effect, no matter what you do you'll be rejected.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back