Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever played fortnite?

• Yes because I'm a bloody faggot

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • No because I'm a straight male and not a kid

Votes: 41 71.9%

• Total voters
Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Fortnite is the gayest game ever tbh

I've tried it once, don't really see the appeal, seems extremely repetitive to me.

I played it once and hated it. If you’re over the age of 12 and play fortnite then you need to be slaughtered tbh.

I played it for a bit, then there was this snow update that completely changed the map and added planes, then my Xbox Live subscription ran out and I stopped caring.

Played about 30 games i think, really disliked it but i had nothing else to play.

Played it a bit when it became popular because I didn’t know what all the fuss was about. I didn’t like it.

No, I don't have enough chromosomes

Fortnite is for fags and babies. Fuck Fortnite.

No bro I would prefer bleed to death

I have played it but never again. Not my cup of tea.

I maxed out the battle pass in season 5 and 7. Was pretty fun game tbh. Not anymore tho

i love fortnite ngl

god no... never once in my life and never will

I have never touched that game.

i played it once thought it was shit.

saying that ive been playing a lot of apex legends so....

I tried it but hated it

Good to know there are 20 straight males here.

Yes, I decided to install and play it, I started playing and killed 5 teammed up noobs lulz and I was 3rd or something. After that match I uninstalled.

I had a go and didn't really enjoy it much

i downloaded the game a while ago but havent tried it yet

Played it at my brother's house one time.

No man, and I never will play that normie shit

Not very interested playing online with 8-year old kids

I played it when it was released in September when it wasn't overrun by 11 year olds. It was kind of fun because the concept hadn't been corrupted by fucking twitch streamers and bullshit building.
It turned to shit very quickly, though...

no im not a faggot

Never have, never will, fag game for fags.

I played it on my brother’s Xbox a few times, ignoring the culture around it the gameplay is actually pretty good

I played it in 2017 before it became zoomer's paradise for a little while nothing too serious.

Fortnite puts the "gay" in gaming.

yes when it wasn't popular yet, but then kids on amphetamine started playing it and I quit

No, from what I see they use lots of colors in the game and a half-childish appeal coupled with marketing. The appeal of this game may be this, at least it seemed to me.

Yes bro. I love to play fortnite on my switch. Unfortunately the wifey rarely plays with me. She prefers to go dates with her boyfriend, Tyrone.

No never, I have not played the shit that is now replacing it either "apex legends" and I never will.

I played it in December 2017 cause it was free and not very, you know, what it is now.

tried it once for a few mins then uninstalled it right after.

Yeah. I play it a few times a week.