Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have You Ever Played/Do You Play WoW?

Have You Ever Played WoW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
It seems a common stereotype about Incels is that we all played or do play WoW(World of Warcraft).

Obviously, I think this is partially to do with ER & the fact he was basically addicted to the game. But another good explanation is the fact that WoW players are stereotyped as nerdy/weird/outcasted males, who have zero social skills, and just spend all day LDARing on WoW. Unsurprisingly, they are also stereotyped as virgins.

Let's see how this stereotype holds up: Personally, I have never played WoW, but I would at least give it a try if I had a decent gaming PC/Laptop.

A teacher I had met her husband through WoW

cant install games with 1000 million gigabytes

No fucking way: I never would have imagined it would be the game for normies & foids to infiltrate & ruin like they did with other ones(COD as an example).

I do recall in My Twisted World ER saying this one specific update and/or DLC ruined the game & basically drew attention to it from normies, so I imagine that would have been the point they would have started to play & met through it.

cant install games with 1000 million gigabytes
Really? I mean, it is an old game & I also thought it didn't take up much space/was easy to run which is partly why it became so popular & partly why some claimed it was "addictive."

If you can't run/install WoW, then I'm kinda assuming your PC isn't really made for gaming.

I wanted too but by the time I got a PC that could run it seemed that the "golden years" of WOW where already over and I'd have to grind my ass off to compete with the majority of the player base that have been playing for years. I should have tried to get into it when WOW classic came out.
No fucking way: I never would have imagined it would be the game for normies & foids to infiltrate & ruin like they did with other ones(COD as an example).
I've heard a good few people have met live long friends and romantic partners in that game via their guilds so I'm not surprised tbh. I think even one of my female cousins played it when mists of Pandaria came out

Really? I mean, it is an old game & I also thought it didn't take up much space/was easy to run which is partly why it became so popular & partly why some claimed it was "addictive."

If you can't run/install WoW, then I'm kinda assuming your PC isn't really made for gaming.
shit net in shit east asia

I wanted too but by the time I got a PC that could run it
Was it actually kind of a big-game in terms of the size needed & quality of the PC to run it back then? I've heard most standard gaming PCs or even Laptops nowadays can run it without hassle.
seemed that the "golden years" of WOW where already over and I'd have to grind my ass off to compete with the majority of the player base that have been playing for years.
That's the thing that keeps me off games like this tbh: Having to grind my ass off just to get up to an average level, not even mentioning the fact I missed out on when the game was at its peak.
I should have tried to get into it when WOW classic came out.
Seems like the best option for late-comers.
I've heard a good few people have met live long friends and romantic partners in that game via their guilds so I'm not surprised tbh. I think even one of my female cousins played it when mists of Pandaria came out
Sounds like the peak Incel fantasy tbh: Playing a video-game & making actual friends from it & even meeting some cute nerdy becky through it.

I do wonder why some foids got into it though.

It's shit compared to RuneScape but both are shit now anyway.

I played it. Didn't really like it.

Is that like runescape or something?
Kind of yeah: They are both MMOs, but I think RuneScape is more along the lines of doing quests & some sort of story, whereas WoW is more of raiding dungeons/fighting bosses in a grindey kind of way to maximize loot. I could be wrong though.
It's shit compared to RuneScape but both are shit now anyway.
I always figured RuneScape was the better one: If I get a gaming pc, I will for sure give OSRS a try.

What exactly is the difference in terms of play-style between them?

if I had friends I would play it

if I had friends I would play it
Just play it & join a guild & make friends through that theory. :feelsthink:

Back when I was still playing Destiny 2, I was able to find online groups of people looking for others to do raids, pvp, or even just missions with.

Was it actually kind of a big-game in terms of the size needed & quality of the PC to run it back then? I've heard most standard gaming PCs or even Laptops nowadays can run it without hassle.
Probably not but I started PC gaming in 2015 with a shitty all-in-one PC that could bearly run CSGO. I built an actual PC at the end of the year/early 2016.
Sounds like the peak Incel fantasy tbh: Playing a video-game & making actual friends from it & even meeting some cute nerdy becky through it.

View: https://youtu.be/SeWyhdPaNcU?si=YbthnZyc73jCStXX

I do wonder why some foids got into it though.
probably the same reason they got into league and Valerant. Because it's popular with normalfags

Probably not but I started PC gaming in 2015 with a shitty all-in-one PC that could bearly run CSGO. I built an actual PC at the end of the year/early 2016.
I'm not an expert on Gaming PCs, but if your gaming PC can barely run CSGO, I don't think it can really be called one.

It's more brutal knowing that tons of normies & foids met through something that is basically an Incel fantasy.
probably the same reason they got into league and Valerant. Because it's popular with normalfags
Makes sense tbh: Normie guys will find it & move into it first, and then of course some of these will be prettyboy types who are also charismatic & can become streamers & the such. As such, foids will move in in hopes of capitalizing from this as well.

Too hard to get into
I mean, tons of good games are thought to be fair. One of my favorite games(Witcher 3) is very hard at the beginning, and up until level 10-12 literally anything could kill me with ease.
+ i have no friends who i game with.
I get that, but as I mentioned earlier you can find people online to play with just by looking up groups for these games: Tons of people will ask for others to help them out or to form a team to do some quest with. I did this when playing Destiny 2(my irl "friends" I would play with left me a long time ago) and found tons to play with.

Never liked it i always saw it as a game for normies and foids. Real high iq losers always loved Warcraft 3 more than some normie mmorpg that forced you to interact with other people. I will never forgive Blizzard for chasing profit and never making new warcraft rts ever again. Blizzard died because of Wow thank you normies that can't imagine themselves to steer more than a single unit in a game.

No because we live under brutal sanctions of the jews

I mean, tons of good games are thought to be fair. One of my favorite games(Witcher 3) is very hard at the beginning, and up until level 10-12 literally anything could kill me with ease.
Yeah the Witcher 3 i have beaten. Great game. Mogs bethesda games imo.
I get that, but as I mentioned earlier you can find people online to play with just by looking up groups for these games: Tons of people will ask for others to help them out or to form a team to do some quest with. I did this when playing Destiny 2(my irl "friends" I would play with left me a long time ago) and found tons to play with.
I know but I don't like speaking english and I get discriminated against for my retarded accent and voice online therefore it's hard for me to play these kinds of games. I have been insulted countless times due to my retardation and basically no skill when it comes to getting stuff done.

Never liked it i always saw it as a game for normies and foids.
It seems it's this way nowadays, but also seems as if it was pure & not full of normies & foids at some point. Interesting you always saw it that way though.
Real high iq losers always loved Warcraft 3
I would give WarCraft 3 a chance if I had a PC.
more than some normie mmorpg that forced you to interact with other people.
I think mmorpgs were originally intended for Incels/Incel-adjacent types of people, but eventually became full of normies. I think some mmorpgs are more "Incel-style" than others & likely haven't gotten to how WoW & other ones have, but ultimately, it seems that they will slowly drift towards the realm of normies.
I will never forgive Blizzard for chasing profit and never making new warcraft rts ever again. Blizzard died because of Wow thank you normies that can't imagine themselves to steer more than a single unit in a game.
That's (((Capitalism))) for you my friend.

I think the only users I've seen mention playing this game have been @Luzifer @Ecstasy @Shrek & I think maybe @Izayacel

Yeah the Witcher 3 i have beaten. Great game. Mogs bethesda games imo.
I'm on the final DLC & I think about halfway through the main questline for it: I've enjoyed the whole experience & when I do 100% it I will write a review here.

I really hope they do make a Witcher IV though & don't completely fuck it up: The world has too much good lore to be wasted & made woke like GTA VI.
I know but I don't like speaking english and I get discriminated against for my retarded accent and voice online therefore it's hard for me to play these kinds of games. I have been insulted countless times due to my retardation and basically no skill when it comes to getting stuff done.
Sorry to hear that man, I can relate to the part about being insulted for skill or screwing something up.

I'm on the final DLC & I think about halfway through the main questline for it: I've enjoyed the whole experience & when I do 100% it I will write a review here.

I really hope they do make a Witcher IV though & don't completely fuck it up: The world has too much good lore to be wasted & made woke like GTA VI.
I still remember having major problems beating one of the bosses from the DLCs. That Vampire dude is pure cancer on higher difficulties. Btw don't expect too much greatness from the Witcher 4 due to all the woke shit. Just see how they butchered the netflix series.
Sorry to hear that man, I can relate to the part about being insulted for skill or screwing something up.
Thanks bro, I appreciate it.

I haven't played in like years so I can barely remember the game.

I still remember having major problems beating one of the bosses from the DLCs. That Vampire dude is pure cancer on higher difficulties.
Gaunter O'Dimm? Yeah, he's a piece of work that guy.
Btw don't expect too much greatness from the Witcher 4 due to all the woke shit. Just see how they butchered the netflix series.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sIYe74sczE

Thanks bro, I appreciate it.
:feelsYall:

I think the only users I've seen mention playing this game have been @Luzifer @Ecstasy @Shrek & I think maybe @Izayacel
I play path If Exile , its way more of. Reject Game

I played it once, but didn't like it at all and uninstalled.

Same answer than when I asked my last oneitis if she was interested by me.

Never did and probably never will.

I also heard many stories of women finding husbands in games/ on gaming Discord servers.

But these are actually Chad men. It's never the fat, awkward geeky nerds. It's the typical Chad who ocassionally plays 5 matches of League of Legends per week.

yeah bro, my main is on stormrage. my main used to be a troll (which is my favorite race and also used to be meta), but i had to switch to a dwarf because i was like 3370 io last season and i swear it gets harder to get invites into keys if you arent a meta RACE, let alone spec
i cant push keys rn cause my internet sucks because i share it with lots of ppl, so tons of bufferbloat, so i just farm mounts, lol
i just recently got the "thanks for the carry" achievement, which you get after you get 500 mounts, and theres like 867 mounts possible to get in the game

i fucking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE wow. i got wow when it came out in 2004 or january 2005. i hit 60 in vanilla, did dungeons and even did some mc, but back when i was fighting with my parents, so i never could game like i wanted. tbc i played basically none off because i dropped out of hs, my parents wouldnt let me even use a computer at home, and i ran away and was homeless. i still hate them to this day, especially my mother

im glad that legion's upper and lower kara were dungeons in sls4 because i finally got to experience kara as current content, and those 2 dungeons are still 2/3 of my favorite dungeons of all time, with the last being mechagon workshop

my favorite things to do in wow is m+ and farm mounts. i kind of hate raiding because i hate the socializing. im never in a guild because i hate people. for keys i just pug absolutely everything. i tried playing with the same ppl, but its just a mental drain, you know? i just like to show up and play whenever.

SERIOUSLY bro i fucking LOVE the every living dog shit out of this game. its so fucking cool and incredible
i literally farmed 2 mounts today; 2 of the necroray egg mounts
i need to get new internet so i can push keys i swear to god..

just this song while entering a dungeon is just vibes, to me

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dedMP7eda2E

pic is my main, with fallen charger (most beautiful mount in the game) in revendreth for some reason

Attachments

• foto_no_exif.jpg
    foto_no_exif.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 4
I used to play Club Penguin and roblox in the early 2010s instead :feelskek:. Tried Classic WoW when it came out and got bored.

I use to play it but not anymore.