Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever noticed how much women with tall husbands like to brag about their husbands' (tall) heights?

unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
Have you ever noticed how much women with tall boyfriends/husbands like to brag about their boyfriends'/husbands' (tall) heights? I think that this might be more of an American thing, due to the hyper-competitive nature of America. Maybe some of our members in countries other than America can comment on this. It does not matter if you are talking about gardening, politics, religion, fishing, etc. Women with tall husbands will always find a way to make their husbands' (tall) heights germane to the conversation. If I said, "It sure is a beautiful day today" to a woman with a 6'4" husband, she would respond "Well, my six feet four inch tall husband likes a beautiful weather day."--- LOL

Screenshot 20220604 203215

I'm from the Netherlands, look at these heights. The toilets here ONLY brag about the man on the far right, in fact if you want to participate in speed dating and you're one of the other heights you're absolutely fucked. In fact I'm absolutely fucked because I'm the Manlet from that image. :cryfeels:

No toilet will ever brag about me, no toilet will ever feel attracted to me.

Meanwhile I have aunts and cousins brag all the time about their tall husbands.

Maybe we should just move to Gookistan and some Gook toilet will brag about us. :feelsbadman:

Yes, they also like to mention their husbands occupation

Status, good job = high status. Tall height = high status.

A man shorter than 6'4 is like a homeless man, there's nothing to brag about and a lot to be ashamed about. :cryfeels:

My sister married and endured the psychological & physical abuse of her husband because he's 6'4.

women with no status or achievements of their own must live vicariously through their bf/husband

Uea
Have you ever noticed how much women with tall boyfriends/husbands like to brag about their boyfriends'/husbands' (tall) heights? I think that this might be more of an American thing, due to the hyper-competitive nature of America. Maybe some of our members in countries other than America can comment on this. It does not matter if you are talking about gardening, politics, religion, fishing, etc. Women with tall husbands will always find a way to make their husbands' (tall) heights germane to the conversation. If I said, "It sure is a beautiful day today" to a woman with a 6'4" husband, she would respond "Well, my six feet four inch tall husband likes a beautiful weather day."--- LOL
yeah for short guys like me (5”9) this bullshit is what I hear everytime :smonk:

View attachment 621646

I'm from the Netherlands, look at these heights. The toilets here ONLY brag about the man on the far right, in fact if you want to participate in speed dating and you're one of the other heights you're absolutely fucked. In fact I'm absolutely fucked because I'm the Manlet from that image. :cryfeels:

Maybe we should just move to Gookistan and some Gook toilet will brag about us. :feelsbadman:
7 feet will soon be law :whatfeels: :lasereyes: :blackpill: :feelsrope:

The other day I heard a female co-worker keep bragging every five minutes that her husband is 6'3". Finally I said to her, "So your husband is 6'3". What do you want? A medal?"----LOL

The other day I heard a female co-worker keep bragging every five minutes that her husband is 6'3". Finally I said to her, "So your husband is 6'3". What do you want? A medal?"----LOL
Based :feelsYall:

There was a study I read that said a man's height is an important factor for relationship satisfaction. The taller a man the happier his partner

There was a study I read that said a man's height is an important factor for relationship satisfaction. The taller a man the happier his partner
And the taller a man, the more his partner likes to brag about his height.

Status, good job = high status. Tall height = high status.

A man shorter than 6'4 is like a homeless man, there's nothing to brag about and a lot to be ashamed about. :cryfeels:
Why don't you move to another country?
Other countries' average heights are very low compared to Netherlands

View attachment 621646

And I'd look like a foid next to you :feelsping:

they get validation by doing so.

For that reason i wish i was a professional boxer so i could KO their husbands in front of their eyes.

Bumped for bannedincel