Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Have you ever met someone with a deep voice that is ugly?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I have never, ugly people never have deep voices and tend be very soft spoken. Deeper the voice, the more testosterone you have and more masculine you look like.

It has been no surprise that deep voicemoggers always end up exposed as fakecels.

@Incelius Savage @Recluse

Yes, plenty of times

I have never, ugly people never have deep voices and tend be very soft spoken. Deeper the voice, the more testosterone you have and more masculine you look like.

It has been no surprise that deep voicemoggers always end up exposed as fakecels.
Im here

Yes. My voice is actually not bad but sadly I’m not a mogger smh

Tbh my voice isn’t even deep now that I’m thinking, it’s just regular ur probably right

I don't talk to enough people or remember if I did.

@Truckzo has mogger voice normie Tyrone lite

Again this retard with fakecel bullshit :feelskek:

Most people I see with deep voices are normies or chads

Does he sound soft spoken or arrogant?
He doesn’t sound full of himself just sounds like an asshole and usually is normal speaking

Depends. Some guys are just tall ugly dudes but their large body ends up making their voice deep. Lots of short men have higher pitch voices usually, not even taking in how masculine or attractive they are

Cho had deep voice but he wasn't that ugly

Wasn't there some ugly faggot YouTuber recently with a deep voice?
Idk any other examples tbh.

Wasn't there some ugly faggot YouTuber recently with a deep voice?
Idk any other examples tbh.
He didn’t have a naturally deep voice, it was more to do with Acid reflux damaging his vocal chords.

Depends. Some guys are just tall ugly dudes but their large body ends up making their voice deep. Lots of short men have higher pitch voices usually, not even taking in how masculine or attractive they are
How the fuck does height affect your vocal chords?

I have a deep voice and boderline trucel. And suffer from voice volume omission due to my deep voice

I think me masturbating from an early age led me to early puberty. Like I had a full grown beard when I was 13.

Deep voice is a result of having a wide/normal palate and normal growth so no